BY COOK'S CHOICE #21 in Extracts

Enjoy Cook's Pure Almond Extract- Cook's Pure Almond Extract Is Produced With The Same Care As Cook's Pure Vanilla Extracts- Use In Cookies, Cakes, And Almond Croissants For A Bold And Impressive Flavor- (Note: Description is informational only- Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use- SKU: BAB81748 see more...

• "Almond anytbing is really good!" in 1 review
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
I used this on Valentine's Day on the cookies I baked. It adds a taste that I really love. I made 17 cookies but only ate 1 and made another dozen the day after. A little goes a long way and ever since I use this when ever I bake. I even notice that it adds up a more settle taste of crunchiness to the cookies. I'm glad I discovered this!
Joanna G.
Perfect for baking. I really like adding a nut flavor to my baked goods adds a special flavor. This one really works well it's not too overpowering just make sure you use it as the recipe asks for. Happy baking (:
Cayli J.
Herriman, UT
I use this in my homemade bathbombs. Works hand in hand with Coconut oil! It adds a great smell to the bathbombs and we all know the wonders almonds does for the skin!
Courtney C.
Huntington, WV
Pure extracts are the best! It took me ignoring the price the first couple times but there is NO comparison between these and imitation extracts! They are soooo much better!
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
It's holiday season and this is by far the best brand of extract on the market! Works best for all those delicious cakes and cookies!
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
I LOVE real extracts. They really make a difference. It seems expensive, but once you try it, you won't want to go back.
Cindy A.
Sacramento, CA
Never tried it before, but I would try it. Extracts can either be good or bad
Leslie M.
Glennville, GA
Great for banking! Almond anytbing is really good! Provides a really good protein
RAW Fashion M.
Great for baking this holiday season!!!!! The perfect pinch of flavor for your cookies!
Emily M.
This is great for baking because it is a natural product. It tastes the same as regular vanilla but it's natural!
Leneva L.
Mississauga
Is this a good for baking cakes
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
Where do you get this at?
Lindsey J.
Paris, tn
Is this good for smoothies/shakes?
Kim M.