Cook's California Champagne Brut uploaded by Moonyalondon H.Cook's California Champagne Brut uploaded by Katherine V.Cook's California Champagne Brut uploaded by Amy N.

BY COOK'S

Cook's® California Champagne Brut.
Since 1859.
Medium dry toasty.
Sparkling Wine.
Secondary fermentation before bottling. see more...

• Is this a good to cook with. ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this to make a sangria? I am looking to add some ...2 Answers
  • I need a demo video for opening the sham pine bottle1 Answers
  • "Perfect because it gives them the right amount of texture. " in 1 review
  • "i'm not a big fan of dry champagne to begin with." in 1 review
  • "This is a great bottle of bubbly at an even better price." in 1 review
  • "I always buy this to add the fizz in some of the mixed drink recipes I have, adds more flavor and kick than club soda!" in 1 review
  • "It's cheap and perfectly paired with orange juice for Sunday morning mimosas." in 1 review
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
I wouldn't say it is top notch quality by any means but boy is it cheap. I usually drink this with a splash of Trop 50 OJ for some mimosa magic. In my opinion, the champagne doesn't need to be extraordinary if you are adding in some other type of liquid to mellow it down. Cheap and gets the job done!!!
Meaghan H.
Rhome, TX
This isn't my favorite brand to drink alone, but it's wonderful to mix with mimosas or other fruit juices. The low price point makes it a great choice to offer at parties or brunches for a larger group of people. I'm a regular enjoyer of sparkling wine, but I only enjoy this one mixed.
Fabian L.
Sacramento, CA
Great for mimosas or a glass of bubbly for the craving. I like the extra dry and don't really like the flavor of the brut myself. Flavor is great though for the extra dry. I buy it often and keep it in hand.
Rachael G.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my favorite champagne's!! I like the Brut for my Sangria mix! It is also a reasonable price at almost any grocery store or liquor store. I would definitely recommend it.
Sarah E.
Great for the price!!!! Truly cheap and tasty! I make Mimosas for chill Sunday hungover grill out days. Always easy to find and In big portions for sharing. Orange juices best friend!
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Cooks is my favorite champagne. It's sweet not harsh at all and goes down smoothly. We had this served at our wedding and had no complaints from anyone. Everyone loved it.
Tasia B.
Corvallis, OR
Always awesome for a little mimosa action! We take a few bottles down to the river for brunch and this is the best way to go for mimosas. Cheap, tasty, and smooth.
Laekin B.
Great dry champagne for the price! Drink this on Sundays with a splash of citrus juice for a refreshing mimosa. Easily found at an grocery or drug store
Ashley E.
OKEMOS, MI
A good champagne that is easy on the wallet. Great with mimosa's. I would recommend this for anyone that needs a large amount of champagne for an event.
Vania A.
Davis, CA
I've definitely had better tasting champagne but I love the price of this one & the stores never run out even though it's a popular but.
Sukhneet  K.
It is so pretty
How to open the bottle of champ one cooks 1.5liters
Lacey T.
Has anyone used this to make a sangria? I am looking to add some champagne to it to make it bubbly along with the wine and fruit! #wine4summer
Melody F.
friendsville, md
Is this a good to cook with. ?
I need a demo video for opening the sham pine bottle