Cook's California Champagne Brut
Medium dry toasty.
Secondary fermentation before bottling. see more...
Top Questions See all 16 Q&A
- "This is not a sparkling wine that you would like to drink as is, out of a flute." in 1 review
- "i'm not a big fan of dry champagne to begin with." in 1 review
- "This is a great bottle of bubbly at an even better price." in 1 review
- "I always buy this to add the fizz in some of the mixed drink recipes I have, adds more flavor and kick than club soda!" in 1 review
- "Obviously not the best champagne, but is good enough to drink straight or mixed. " in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos