BY COOK'S

Cook's® California Champagne Brut.
Since 1859.
Medium dry toasty.
Sparkling Wine.
Secondary fermentation before bottling. see more...

• Is this a good to cook with. ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this to make a sangria? I am looking to add some ...2 Answers
  • I need a demo video for opening the sham pine bottle1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This is not a sparkling wine that you would like to drink as is, out of a flute." in 1 review
  • "i'm not a big fan of dry champagne to begin with." in 1 review
  • "This is a great bottle of bubbly at an even better price." in 1 review
  • "I always buy this to add the fizz in some of the mixed drink recipes I have, adds more flavor and kick than club soda!" in 1 review
  • "Obviously not the best champagne, but is good enough to drink straight or mixed. " in 1 review
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Love this sparkling champagne. It is very inexpensive. It taste good especially when mixed with juice or other beverages. The taste and smoothness is refreshing. Good value for the price. I would buy again.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
MY FAVORITE CHEAP CHAMPAGNE. It’s cheap, it gets you drunk, but the only downside is it gives you the worst hangovers. But overall it’s a good champagne to mix with OJ to make mimosas or just to sip alone. Costco also has the giant sized bottles for around $7-8 as well! We stock up on these cases as a time!
Michele B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the cheapest champagne I've ever had the displeasure of drinking, at $5 a bottle it's best paired with something to mask just how awful it is. I only bought it because my usual was out of stock and it was the only brand left under $30, I now know why there were plenty of these on the shelf. It's not something I'll ever purchase again
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I wouldn't say it is top notch quality by any means but boy is it cheap. I usually drink this with a splash of Trop 50 OJ for some mimosa magic. In my opinion, the champagne doesn't need to be extraordinary if you are adding in some other type of liquid to mellow it down. Cheap and gets the job done!!!
Caitlyn W.
Lexington, KY
A must for the holidays! I love popping a bottle of bubbly with my family to open gifts on Christmas morning. Nothing says thankful like mimosas right??? It's delicious taste and even better price make shopping on a budget but drinking like a celeb easy during the holidays!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not as great as Korbel. But it's cheaper and it still gets the job done. I love that i can find this in a huge bottle at costco for only $6. So it's definitely affordable. The flavor is fine mixed with some orange juice. I just love mimosa's it's the breakfast of champions.
Claire P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I bought this based on other reviews that said it would be a good cheap champagne to add to juice for a fun drink. This champagne does not have good flavor, but I didn't expect much with its price tag anyway. It isn't terrible as long as you mix it with a lot of orange juice but otherwise it does not have good flavor and the fizziness isn't enough to my liking.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This definitely isn't the best champagne on the market, but it is still really great for the price. It's super cheap! This is a great option for cocktails and we love it for mixing with orange juice for mimosas on game days. Would definitely repurchase.
Armendy  D.
Hartwell , GA
This is a very good very affordable champagne! I always buy this for hosting. I try to keep a bottle on hand. I always choose Cooks. I highly recommend this for any occasion. Highly recommend you try this.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Yum! This is one of my go to Champagnes! I really like this because it's affordable and really delicious! I like to put frozen pomegranate seed in mine and it's so pretty to look at because the bubbles push the seeds up and down and it's just really yummy!
Sukhneet  K.
It is so pretty
How to open the bottle of champ one cooks 1.5liters
Lacey T.
Has anyone used this to make a sangria? I am looking to add some champagne to it to make it bubbly along with the wine and fruit! #wine4summer
Melody F.
friendsville, md
Is this a good to cook with. ?
I need a demo video for opening the sham pine bottle