BY COOK'S

Cook's® California Champagne Brut.
Since 1859.
Medium dry toasty.
Sparkling Wine.
Secondary fermentation before bottling. see more...

• Is this a good to cook with. ?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this to make a sangria? I am looking to a...2 Answers
  • I need a demo video for opening the sham pine bottle1 Answers
  • "Perfect because it gives them the right amount of texture. " in 1 review
  • "I always buy this to add the fizz in some of the mixed drink recipes I have, adds more flavor and kick than club soda!" in 1 review
  • "i'm not a big fan of dry champagne to begin with." in 1 review
  • "Obviously not the best champagne, but is good enough to drink straight or mixed. " in 1 review
  • "This is not a sparkling wine that you would like to drink as is, out of a flute." in 1 review
Kristy G.
west palm beach
For about 9 $ you can't beat this champagne. I personally prefer the brute over the dry because it is still more on the dry side yet carries notes of fresh apple and pear. For the cost, you can't beat it. It has 13.5% alochol per volume....so it packs a punch. Great for parties or a romantic night in. I have tried a lot of high end champagnes, and this is still my go to. Highly recommend it for champagne lovers who are on a budget but still want good quality.
Laura O.
Ringgold
I don’t drink this by itself — but this is my choice Champagne to make Mimosas. It’s definitely affordable and is a good sized bottle; will definitely last me a few nights of making Mimosas and pairs very well with whatever OJ I use, or even if I mix it up and add splashes of other juices.
Yolanda Shoshana ..
This use to be my go to wine years ago. It's a decent sparkling wine when on a budget. It gives more of the feel of a Prosecco or young cava than a Champagne. Perfect for pairing with pizza, burgers, and cheese.
Vivian E.
Parma , OH
Love this sparkling champagne. It is very inexpensive. It taste good especially when mixed with juice or other beverages. The taste and smoothness is refreshing. Good value for the price. I would buy again.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
MY FAVORITE CHEAP CHAMPAGNE. It’s cheap, it gets you drunk, but the only downside is it gives you the worst hangovers. But overall it’s a good champagne to mix with OJ to make mimosas or just to sip alone. Costco also has the giant sized bottles for around $7-8 as well! We stock up on these cases as a time!
Michele B.
This is the cheapest champagne I've ever had the displeasure of drinking, at $5 a bottle it's best paired with something to mask just how awful it is. I only bought it because my usual was out of stock and it was the only brand left under $30, I now know why there were plenty of these on the shelf. It's not something I'll ever purchase again
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
I wouldn't say it is top notch quality by any means but boy is it cheap. I usually drink this with a splash of Trop 50 OJ for some mimosa magic. In my opinion, the champagne doesn't need to be extraordinary if you are adding in some other type of liquid to mellow it down. Cheap and gets the job done!!!
Caitlyn W.
Lexington, KY
A must for the holidays! I love popping a bottle of bubbly with my family to open gifts on Christmas morning. Nothing says thankful like mimosas right??? It's delicious taste and even better price make shopping on a budget but drinking like a celeb easy during the holidays!
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Not as great as Korbel. But it's cheaper and it still gets the job done. I love that i can find this in a huge bottle at costco for only $6. So it's definitely affordable. The flavor is fine mixed with some orange juice. I just love mimosa's it's the breakfast of champions.
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This definitely isn't the best champagne on the market, but it is still really great for the price. It's super cheap! This is a great option for cocktails and we love it for mixing with orange juice for mimosas on game days. Would definitely repurchase.
Sukhneet  K.
It is so pretty
How to open the bottle of champ one cooks 1.5liters
Lacey T.
Has anyone used this to make a sangria? I am looking to add some champagne to it to make it bubbly along with the wine and fruit! #wine4summer
Melody F.
friendsville, md
Is this a good to cook with. ?
I need a demo video for opening the sham pine bottle