Cooking With Calphalon 5-In. Santoku Knife

by Cooking With Calphalon

Speed through food prep with this Cooking with Calphalon Santoku knife. Its revolutionary design combines the power of a cleaver and the precision of a chef's knife to create an all-purpose tool that handles all of your cutting tasks. Meal preparation is easier than ever with this Cooking with Calphalon Santoku knife.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cooking With Calphalon 5-In. Santoku Knife!
I love this knife!!!! Is the best for cutting protein and veggies. Definitely add this to your kitchen if you haven't yet
Olathe, KS
These knives are wonderful. Stays sharp for a long time and easy cleaning. Last long and a very excellent quality
Loved this amazing durable knife, cuts meat precisely. Just keep these away from children and watch your fingers.
Amazing product, very sturdy, reliable, and easy to clean. Pleases with this purchase, 10/10 would buy again!
Tucson
I love this brand and the knifes very good quality they stay sharp forever and they are safe in my dishwasher!
Cherry Hill, NJ
They are not one of my favorite. It is light in weight and handle is good but knife it’s self is not very sharp
Round Lk Bch, IL
Great knife!! But know what this knife is before you purchase just saying. No cons. All pros sharp effective
Wyoming, MI
I’m in love with this knife! It is absolutely my favorite. It cuts well, it sharpens well. Pleasure to use
Buford
Best sharp knife. Very good tool for the kitchen. I live this knife. I use it everyday. It is the best
Reno, NV
These are amazing knives! They stay super sharp and make cuts so easy. I like the handles as well.

Looking for your answer?