Cooking With Calphalon 5-In. Santoku Knife

by Cooking With Calphalon

Speed through food prep with this Cooking with Calphalon Santoku knife. Its revolutionary design combines the power of a cleaver and the precision of a chef's knife to create an all-purpose tool that handles all of your cutting tasks. Meal preparation is easier than ever with this Cooking with Calphalon Santoku knife.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cooking With Calphalon 5-In. Santoku Knife!
Indio
I love this knife! I know it sounds cliche, but having a good knife makes all the difference is preparing a meal. You've got way too many things to juggle without a dull knife getting in your way. Love how Calphalon makes such a good quality (yet affordable knife).
This is a great every day use knife for cutting anything from meat to cheese to veggies. A great all purpose knife that doesn't need constant resharpening. The weight of the knife is nice and feels great in the hand I would definitely recommend to have in your set
Port Orchard
I love, love, love this knife. I love the shape of it. It fits comfortably in my hand, the grooves on the sides release what I am cutting, even cheese. I wish that I had a good place to have this knife sharpened locally however as it is used so frequently and naturally dulls over time.
Oakton, VA
This knife is super sharp and great quality. It has lasted me a very long time. You just have to be careful not to cut yourself when chopping. I love the high quality of Calphalon products.
West Covina, CA
Very smooth and easy to use, it was easy to chop and cut things with. I was very satisfied. It delivers clean and smooth cuts. Very effective and useful tool in the kitchen.
Saint Petersburg
I had an old Santoku knife for a few years that was just ok before I bought this one. It is much heavier and easier to use. It came already very sharp as well
Best knife in the world. Cuts like butter. I would never need to switch a knife while using this one. Calphalon has such great products that arnt expensive
Columbia, SC
I love to use this knife to chop fresh veggies or meat. The large handle makes me feel secure as I chop. It's very easy to hand wash when I'm done.
San Antonio, TX
We use this knife for cutting everything. We are not chefs and know that there are knives made for specific things but this one works for us.
Mililani, HI
These knives are among the best.  They last a long time and are a good buy.  They last a long time and require little sharpening.

Looking for your answer?