Cooking Light Popcorn, Salsa Verde

by Cooking Light

Cooking Light believes in wholesome, simple, scrumptious snack solutions. Cooking Light Salsa Verde Popcorn features a fiesta of turn flavors. Premium popcorn is air popped until crispy, lightly tossed in canola oil, and seasoned with a zesty, green salsa inspired combination of dried, vine-ripened tomato, sweet chile pepper, garlic, onion, cilantro, and a hint of salt. It offers a zesty, out-of-the-ordinary option for mid-afternoon cravings, movie-night nibbling, or as a side to lunchtime tacos or salad. With only 35 calories per cup, Cooking Light Salsa Verde Popcorn is the whole-grain, savory, oh-so-easy snack you???ve been craving. Cooking Light Salsa Verde Popcorn- All natural. Guilt-free snacking. 35 calories per cup. Whole grain. Cholesterol free. Trans fat free. Non-GMO. Warnings- Warning Text- Produced in a facility that also processes milk, soy, tree nuts, wheat, and eggs. Ingredients- Ingredients- Popcorn, Canola Oil, Salt, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Dextrose, Whey, Tomato Powder, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Jalapeno Pepper, Dehydrated Green Bell Pepper, Spices, Dehydrated Parsley, Dehydrated Cilantro, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Vinegar, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil (As A Processing Aid),Tapioca Dextrin, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavor, Not More Than 2% Silicon Dioxide Added to Prevent Caking.

Food Form: Snacks

Flavor: SALSA VERDE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cooking Light Popcorn, Salsa Verde!
Yvelene R.
Kennesaw, GA
Love this popcorn, it is light in the salt and very flavorful. It is addictive because you will feel like there isn’t calories. Perfect to movies,y son loves it too. try this. Definitely worth it .
Kyla C.
Brentwood, TN
1,612 reviews
This is a great snack. I love having this on movie night or when I have the girls over
Jessica  P.
Macon, GA
Give this a try! Trust me you will not regret it. It's so lite and delicious. And of course the fact that it's healthy is a huge plus
Samantha  A.
Barstow, CA
I loved this popcorn (but I am a popcorn fiend) I was skeptical if it would taste like salsa verse, sometimes I find food companies will try their best to replicate a flavor but miss the mark. Not cooking light, they hit the mark and hit that ball out of the park. Its delicious and guilt free!
Ashley L.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This tastes amazing! I love popcorn so when I saw this I had to try it! I’ve never had salsa verde popcorn but this product went beyond my expectations with the taste it had a wonderful flavor to it
nilofar E.
seattle
It’s amazing these two combinations. It’s my favorite snack and I recommend it to my friends and family all the time.
Grazia  C.
Colonia, NJ
This popcorn is the bomb. Salsa verde is on point! I came across this by accident at my local supermarket and now I can’t stop eating them! They are not too salty which I love. I highly recommend that everyone try this popcorn!
Claudia D.
San juan
Love it I always subscribe to these kind of magazines it shows you alot of recipes me and my kids love to cook
Montrice W.
Charlotte, NC
Love the flavor this popcorn doesn’t last long in my house. The kernels are huge and goes well with sandwiches my favorite snack.
Kendall M.
Olympia, WA
I love their popcorn! So little calories for a good amount, and it’s very light and tasty.

Looking for your answer?