BY COOKING LIGHT #16 in Magazines & Newspapers

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 70% off the cover price Live a healthy, happy, lively lifestyle with Cooking Light! Turn your favorite recipes into tasty low-cholesterol meals. Thicken sauces without using butter or heavy cream. Add flavor to your soup without adding a ham hock. Season foods sublimely without using salt. From tempting appetizers to delectable desserts, Cooking Light shows you how to use more nutritious ingredients in every single dish you prepare. Every recipe in Cooking Light is kitchen-tested - and tasted - to guarantee you're always serving your family and friends healthy foods that look and taste absolutely divine. Plus, Cooking Light keeps you posted on the most current scientific data and even turns it into practical life-enriching, life-saving guidelines you and your family can live by. You'll find insights, facts and statistics on how lifestyle changes can add new vitality to your life and actually decrease the risk of life-threatening diseases like cancer, diabetes, hypertension! You'll also become a more informed shopper, able to read between the lines on food labels. Dine well and dine light with Cooking Light! Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks.

Linda A.
Linda A.
Ogden, UT
I love to cook. Complicated recipes don't scare me, but it's also nice to be able to speed through dinner and still have it taste really good. Cooking Light enables me to do that. Each magazine features something like chicken or pasta and has lots of recipes dealing with that feature. But there are also articles about how to do things well, like merangues or braising. What I do when an issue comes in is go through it and tag the recipes I want to try out of it. Then I prepare a shopping list for them. Most of the recipes are really good. Of course, not all of them are winners, but there are enough good ones to please everyone, no matter what your taste preferences are, in every issue. I recommend the magazine to anyone who is adventurous in the kitchen and likes to try new things. I like the paper version because I can tag the recipes easier, but I understand those who like the digital version so they can just take their tablet into the kitchen and either follow the recipe or watch a video of the dish being made. I get the paper edition, but when I look, the digital edition appears on my Kindle Fire. So I guess you get both if you get the paper edition.
stacey l.
stacey l.
Excelsior, MN
I love Cooking Light. I find myself reading it cover-to-cover. The articles are great - appropriate for everyone, current, and usually provides me with more information that I didn't know I didn't know! I receive it monthly and I highly recommend a yearly subscription. You can usually find it at a discount when you order somewhere online and the will do the "bill me later" thing. I can't say enough about Cooking Light. The recipes are the best...it is very rare that I do not rip out a page or go online and print a recipe from the website. The name of the magazine may turn some people off by thinking...."oh it's only going to give me tasteless, complicated recipes". To the contrary my friends. I am on no particular "diet" and I find that I will ALWAYS find a few recipes that I will enjoy making and eating. It's not just about food either...there are other great articles related to travel, etc. Go get that Subscription! You won't regret it!
German O.
German O.
I have been a huge fan of COOKING LIGHT magazine for the past few years. I started reading it when I would visit my folks over the holidays. I borrowed a copy of one of my mom's CL issues and loved the results I got when I tried the Korean Bolgoi (grilled strips of beef in a sweet, salty marinade). I was immediately hooked on the magazine. I eventually started receiving a subscription to COOKING LIGHT. I have been a subscriber to both BON APPETIT and GOURMET magazines, let me just say that I think COOKING LIGHT is vastly superior to those magazines (although I do like reading them) because the recipes are not so high end (i.e expensive) and involves expensive, hard to find ingredients. I also enjoy the health tips and articles the magazine provides. I have tried a lot of recipes from COOKING LIGHT and they are all delicious as well as healthy. This magazine is not just about eating healthy but staying healthy too.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
I first purchased Cooking Light from a check stand display at Mariano's about two years ago. After one issue, I became a subscriber and it is one of my go to magazines now. The recipes are simple, with accessible ingredients and reasonable cooking times and prep work. They are also super clear with respect to the nutritional and dietary highlights of the recipes. One of my favorite features of this publication are the charts that show how minor substitutions can really bring down the caloric impact of a given dish. Also, since I am generally cooking for one, I appreciate magazines like this that not only give you a recipe for a main protein but also ways to revamp the leftovers into another dish later in the week.
Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
I love this magazine for its delicious recipes. Out of all the recipes I've tried, about 85-90% are a hit with my family's taste buds and are easy to make. I have acquired a lot of excellent dishes that I cook regularly thanks to this magazine. It also provides the latest food & health information, so its a great resource. Hard to believe that the food is light.I really enjoy getting cooking light magazine. I enjoy cooking and eating healthy and the recipes in this magazine fit the bill perfectly! Everything I have tried has been delicious! I heard about it from my coworker who always came in talking about the delicious dinners he had. He let me know he was getting the magazine and so I decided to try it out too!
Renee P.
Renee P.
Key Largo , FL
I have been a huge fan of COOKING LIGHT magazine for the past few years. I was immediately hooked on the magazine. I eventually started receiving a subscription to COOKING LIGHT. I have been a subscriber to both BON APPETIT and GOURMET magazines, let me just say that I think COOKING LIGHT is vastly superior to those magazines (although I do like reading them) because the recipes are not so high end (i.e expensive) and involves expensive, hard to find ingredients. I also enjoy the health tips and articles the magazine provides. I have tried a lot of recipes from COOKING LIGHT and they are all delicious as well as healthy. This magazine is not just about eating healthy but staying healthy too.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Knoxville, TN
My favorite thing to do on my days off is cook and I am a health junkie when it comes to food, although I do have a pretty big sweet tooth! I mainly cook/eat low carb but watch my calories also which is why I love Cooking Light! Cooking Light offers magazines and cook books with all recipes that are healthy and low calorie! The recipes are fairly simple, typically with less than 20 ingredients total. They offer everything from appetizer recipes, to snacks, to desserts and they are one of my favorite things to follow for new recipes. Great for anybody who is interested in getting healthy or who is already a health junky!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I have picked this up on occasion because what ever they are featuring on the cover just looks too good to resist! I feel there are a variety of recipes in the magazine. There are also several articles in the magazine that talk about healthy foods/ingredients and why they are healthy and what they do for your body. I like to learn about what healthy things you can use to replace unhealthy things in recipes. I do recommend this magazine. It is a little pricey which is why I had to give it 4 stars... health food is already so pricey so why not help us out and make the magazine a little cheaper!
Jeanette W.
Jeanette W.
Shoreline, WA
I have had a subscription to Cooking Light for over a decade now. I absolutely love the options to make heavier recipes in a lighter form. I love the new tricks and tips to keeping recipes from being bogged down in calories and fat. My favorite recipes are the fall ones, especially after I have gone apple picking. Cooking Light gives me so many different options to chose from when making dinner for my family. Their recipes are family friendly and even my pickiest, hates veggies, preschooler will eat most recipes found in Cooking Light.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
If you can get one magazine for recipes, make it this. I think the test kitchen at Cooking Light must be way better than those from other magazines, because I have never had a failed recipe from Cooking Light. I also appreciate that the recipes have updated with changing times & current health research (no more using weird artificial low fat products, etc.). I'm a big recipe collector (20+ years) married to a former chef, with two picky kids, and all of the times I've made Cooking Light dishes, they turn out great!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Bookworm Expert
Are these recipes in general healthy ? or do they follow a specific diet ?
Earn $336/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Christina E.
Christina E.
Is there healthy light recipes or just a few here and there and the rest is about random subjects? I like to find one thats not like most
Adawiyah A.
Adawiyah A.
Malaysia,MY
Do you get a healthy food recipe in the magazine?
J M.
J M.
What's your favorite recipe from this magazine?