BY COOKING LIGHT #13 in Magazines & Newspapers

Term: 12 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 70% off the cover price Live a healthy, happy, lively lifestyle with Cooking Light! Turn your favorite recipes into tasty low-cholesterol meals. Thicken sauces without using butter or heavy cream. Add flavor to your soup without adding a ham hock. Season foods sublimely without using salt. From tempting appetizers to delectable desserts, Cooking Light shows you how to use more nutritious ingredients in every single dish you prepare. Every recipe in Cooking Light is kitchen-tested - and tasted - to guarantee you're always serving your family and friends healthy foods that look and taste absolutely divine. Plus, Cooking Light keeps you posted on the most current scientific data and even turns it into practical life-enriching, life-saving guidelines you and your family can live by. You'll find insights, facts and statistics on how lifestyle changes can add new vitality to your life and actually decrease the risk of life-threatening diseases like cancer, diabetes, hypertension! You'll also become a more informed shopper, able to read between the lines on food labels. Dine well and dine light with Cooking Light! Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks.

Celina F.
Westlake, OH
By far my favorite magazine for recipes and ideas for more diet friendly options. I tend to gravitate towards comfort food so reading publications like this really encourages me to step outside of my comfort zone. Would recommend subscribing to this for anyone looking to make a change in their diet and get new ideas
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
Not for someone that has kids, I got this from a fundraiser and I have three kids that won’t eat almost anything in this( not kid friendly recipes for most people) affordable though I just keep certain recipes for when they get older lol
Lynn B.
Not just for health nuts. I’ve subscribed to this for years. The layout has changed over time. It still has quality photos, recipes, health info, products, etc. I regularly try recipes in the magazine. I’d suggest that ladies read this magazine. The articles are more geared towards females. Everyone will like the recipes.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This magazine has great recipes, especially if you are trying to lose weight, eat healthier, or have a special diet restriction. My mom got this subscription when her boyfriend had diabetes and would make various dishes for the family. They were pretty tastey. And there's lots of pictures so you can see what you're making.
Leslie T.
This magazine has great recipes! Lighter versions of original recipes, new recipes, healthy, and very tasteful. And no obscure ingredients. You can find them in any store.
crystal j.
Bookworm Expert Level 4
This is one of my top favorite magazine subscriptions that I get sent to me I get money sent to me I love to stay in-the-know I recommend this to anybody sometimes you can get a subscription for cheap
Cassandra D.
Newport
Cooking Light magazine has great content and delivers exactly what the cover says it will. I enjoy reading this magazine once a month, and will definitely renew my subscription. I highly recommend this magazine for the great recipes to others.
Lynda Y.
I love this magazine, there are always wonderful recipes in it. They are easy to read and well written, I have been reading this for years now and found many wonderful things to make
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Cooking Light is by every measure the best cooking magazine I've come across.

The meals are easy to prepare, even when you don't have a lot of kitchen acumen. They are simple, with all the ingredients listed. Also, the ingredients are usually things you CAN find in the grocery store, unlike a lot of magazine's dishes.

Definitely a good magazine subscription to have.

At the beginning, I tried to make at least 1 meal from each magazine a month. Now, I find myself going back to it at least 3-4 a month. Friends always rave about the dishes I prepare with CL's recipes too.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
Cooking Light Magazine always has plenty of recipes to go to. I'm not a huge fan of the magazine because some of the recipes are not what I would expect from a "Light" food magazine. But all in all the magazine is worth it.
Ashley B.
Andover, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 4
Are these recipes in general healthy ? or do they follow a specific diet ?
Earn $336/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $208/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $295/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $270/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)