BY COOKING CLUB FOR KIDS

Make Your Own Gingerbread! Kit includes mixing bowl, his and her cutters, gingerbread man cutout.  Cooking club for kids - from the creators of the #1 toy line in Australia. 4 recipe cards included. For age 3 and up. see more...

• Would this be hard for my kids to make on there own?2 Answers
  • I would like to try these but $50 I feel is a bit expensive for thi...7 Answers
Cooking Club for Kids Gingerbread Kit Ages 3+
  • "this is the cutest thing for kids wanting to learn how to bake my toddler loved it we made our very own ginger breads and he had so much fun ." in 3 reviews
Shana E.
Shana E.
Lake City, SC
I really like these cookie cutters, they are so cute and easy to use. I let my 4 year old use these and don't have to worry about them cutting her in the process.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a professional cook and enjoy when I find things so I can include my son in the kitchen with me. This was very fun and easy for him to handle.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
It is a cute set. We haven't used it yet. This will be a Christmas present. My daughter is very interested in cooking so I think this will help get her involved.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
How cool is this. I love this and it allows them to be unique and create their own design.
Ronni M.
Ronni M.
Le Roy, KS
Another great product for that little mini you who loves to bake and cook!! Fantastic!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This is so cute. I love Christmas time and this would be great to get me in the mood for it!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Cooking Club for Kids Gingerbread Kit is perfect for your kids to help you make gingerbread cookies! my kids and I had so much fun learning from this kit! Awesome.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
This is a great thing to have for kids, especially if you have like mother daughter time or something, kids will have a blast with this.
Brisa S.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Very cute, you get to bake with your kids and spend a good time together as a family. And doing something every body loves baking cookies.
Meredith F.
Meredith F.
Wheaton, IL
My kids love this set, IMO it should be geared more towards 5and up. But nonetheless it's great fun!
Marcy C.
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
I would like to try these but $50 I feel is a bit expensive for this. What makes this worth $50???
Carly  C.
Carly C.
Fayetteville, TN
Would this be hard for my kids to make on there own?