BY COOKING CLUB FOR KIDS

Make Your Own Gingerbread! Kit includes mixing bowl, his and her cutters, gingerbread man cutout.  Cooking club for kids - from the creators of the #1 toy line in Australia. 4 recipe cards included. For age 3 and up. see more...

• Would this be hard for my kids to make on there own?2 Answers
  • I would like to try these but $50 I feel is a bit expensive for t...7 Answers
Cooking Club for Kids Gingerbread Kit Ages 3+
  • "this is the cutest thing for kids wanting to learn how to bake my toddler loved it we made our very own ginger breads and he had so much fun ." in 3 reviews
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is the cutest thing for kids wanting to learn how to bake my toddler loved it we made our very own ginger breads and he had so much fun . do not be hesitant because of the price keep in mind baking equipment and tools are not cheap so for this package it is great
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
I've never tried this but want to so bad. This is so cute. My daughter is always wanting to cook with me and this would be a perfect treat for her. It's design and colors are great and seems so easy to use. Perfect. Decently priced.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
This is a wonderful way to bring the family together, especially if there are. Lot of children. They will love being able to help and when it's done they will love eating the finished product.
Shana E.
Lake City, SC
I really like these cookie cutters, they are so cute and easy to use. I let my 4 year old use these and don't have to worry about them cutting her in the process.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Cooking Club for Kids Gingerbread Kit is perfect for your kids to help you make gingerbread cookies! my kids and I had so much fun learning from this kit! Awesome.
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
It is a cute set. We haven't used it yet. This will be a Christmas present. My daughter is very interested in cooking so I think this will help get her involved.
Jennifer M.
It think this would be great for kids who really want to help their moms in the kitchen. This would help them develop their cooking skill while young.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a professional cook and enjoy when I find things so I can include my son in the kitchen with me. This was very fun and easy for him to handle.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Very cute, you get to bake with your kids and spend a good time together as a family. And doing something every body loves baking cookies.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
This is a great thing to have for kids, especially if you have like mother daughter time or something, kids will have a blast with this.
Marcy C.
Fort Gibson , OK
I would like to try these but $50 I feel is a bit expensive for this. What makes this worth $50???
Carly  C.
Fayetteville, TN
Would this be hard for my kids to make on there own?