BY GLICO

Anyone that loves Asian sweet treats, loves Pocky! Light crispy chocolate sticks dipped in sweet cookies and cream. Crunch away in pure Pocky bliss. 2.47 oz. see more...

Buy on Target
Riley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is definitely my favorite of all the pocky flavors! they recently got this at my local Wal-Mart, and I suggest EVERYONE TRY IT. It tastes super chocolately, and feels like a less messy version of an Oreo. This snack is also super easy to take with you on the go. Overall, this Pocky is the one to try if you're gonna try pocky.
adiktive n.
price is amazing... cookies and cream covered biscuit sticks ... not too sweet not too band ... its a perfect snack for on the go or chill type of thing ... its also baby approved ...2.47 oz but very satisfying
Alyssa P.
Honolulu, HI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is obviously the best flavor of Pocky, in my opinion! I love love snacking these! So creamy and delicious and one stick is definitely not enough! I definitely recommend this to try it out and I'm totally going to buy this again! Happy me, happy life!
Kelsey C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I lived in Thailand, China, and Japan. I am ADDICTED to Pocky!!! Cookies and cream and ‘milk’ flavors are my favorite. But honestly I will eat any flavor! They’re so delightful and delicious. I also ask for a stocking full of them for Christmas!
Brianna P.
wharton
These are the best! I repeat the BEST! Pocky sticks out there. They are so good omg. Inexpensive and they taste so right. The balance of the Oreo(cookies n cream) and the stick. It just doesn’t get much better. If you want to try any pocky stick try this one
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This brings me back to high school. The nostalgia I have associated to these & my best friend is unbearable. The crispness of the biscuit & the rich smoothness of the cookies & cream coating is unrivalled. Absolutely delicious
Nikki M.
OMG!!! These are amazing the cookies and cream is sweet but not to sweet and the biscuit stick is cooked so perfectly but wheb you mix the two it's like heaven in yiur mouth...
360 calories for the box
Shelby T.
My favorite little snack. I discovered these about 6 months ago and I have been in love ever since. I try to get them everytime I go to the store. They're so different but so delious :)
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love pocky and I love Oreos so why not combine them? They are fantastic. The cream is a little strong in flavor but the chocolate balanced it out perfectly. I would recommend this to all my friends!!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've tried almost every flavor or Pocky including cookies and cream. They're so delicious and just melt in your mouth. I've purchased this flavor at oriental markets and Hot Topic.
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
Where can I find this flavor?!
Omg i would really love to try/review these pocky on my channel if that ok (please)😀😀
Trevan S.
Blacksburg, VA
it looks good
Khadiya N.
Philadelphia, PA
What do they taste like always wanted to try these!
Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
how were these?? I am interested in trying them.