BY COOKIES

• Do you recommend by itself if not what do you recommend it with?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Felishia L.
Porterville, CA
I really love the flavor of Cook's. Honestly it's mine and my family's favorite brand. Not only do we use Cook's for major family events (New Years Parties, Christmas Dinners, Thanksgiving Dinners, and any in between parties), but it's also a great price. I can remember my mom pouring glasses of Cook's for everyone for the New Year's Parties and I remember thinking that I couldn't wait to grow up. Cook's has been a part of our family since the early 90's and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)
Allie C.
Without knowing, we had this in the limo driving away from our wedding. It wasn't the best champagne I have ever had, but it is certainly efferent and doesn't have an unpleasant after taste.
Codi A.
Sarasota , FL
Very cheap as far as champagnes go but nice to go with mimosas. A little sweeter so better for those first getting used to it. A little nicer than some Andre
Samantha B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
As far as Champagne is concerned, Cooks is a family classic but this Brut is a bit dry for my taste. I definitely prefer Asti when it comes to Champagne.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
Taste great my family loves it and great for those nights you just want to relax and easy to open and would recommend any one to try

F
F

R
R
Joy A.
Lafayette, CO
Cheap and terrible. Big crass bubbles, unpleasant yeasty flavor. Even at this price point these are much better bubbles to be had.
Nikkita M.
Boise, ID
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Ooo hahah i loveeeeeeeeeee to use this brand and champagne to mix with orange juice for mimosas! very affordable also :)
Lara K.
I love this sparkling wine on the fly. It's not too dry and tastes better than some more expensive brands like Korbel.
Lindsay E.
Yuma, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is our go to brand for Mimosas at the holidays. I love that it is affordable for a large group of people.
Margaret S.
Richmond, VA
Can you really go wrong with champagne? Plus it's not too expensive so it's perfect for special celebrations.
Patricia S.
Columbia, TN
Do you recommend by itself if not what do you recommend it with?
Casandra A.
Sunnyside, WA
I don't recommenced this at all. it was very nasty in flavor.