BY BALANCE BAR

Chocolatey chips are speckled throughout this charmingly chewy, energy-packed bar. And while your taste buds delight in delicious cookie dough, your body gets a boost from the 40-30-30 nutrition plan and essential vitamins and minerals.

• Does anyone else not like the weird taste? I notice all p...12 Answers
  • Cookie Dough Balance Bar® So who all thought this really...10 Answers
  • Has anyone added this to a post workout shake? If so, wha...11 Answers
Kristina C.
Love this product. You know how some protein bars are grainy and have that almost chocolate taste? Well this doesn't. It was smooth and delicious. I had to go out and buy a whole box. I even tried some of the other flavors and they are equally as delicious.
Corrina E.
Centre
I recently received 2 bars as free samples in my PinchMe box and they’re tasty! It has many health benefits...my husband loves them especially. He takes one to work every day to give him energy and to curb his appetite. I plan to buy some some!
Dani B.
Temecula, CA
 Sadly, I thought this  Cookie Dough Balance Bar® was one of the worst I've tried. The flavor, texture and consistency we're all very off-putting. It was so dry, grainy and tasted nothing like cookie dough to me. I shared it with my son and he couldn't even swallow the first bite. We're not picky eaters and have tried several other brands of power, protein, meal replacement, etc bars and this one was just a huge miss for us.!
Alexis L.
Norco, CA
Usually when I eat a bar like this, I go for the chewy Nature Valley bars & sometimes I eat the Quaker Oats breakfast bars, which in fact this one kind of tasted like. It reminded me of the strawberry filled ones which I absolutely loved, so upon eating this, I highly enjoyed it, alongside a small glass of milk lol The outer layer of chocolate is semi-sweet with the cookie dough filling that's not too overpowering to where you think eating raw cookie dough is bad. I recommend this to people who are always on the go, especially in the morning, where sometimes you don't have time to make breakfast. As a full-time college student living with 5 other roommates, time can get really tough and these are a great go-to. I honestly would love to try all of the other flavors they have to offer. This made me & my tummy happy :)
Jolyn L.
I started a weight-loss journey a few months ago, needless to say I wanted to eat everything in sight. Thanks to the balance bar I was able to get not only my sweet fix, but the chocolate chewy, sinful indulgence and satisfaction as if I was sitting down eating a roll of Oreo cookies; while staying on track and feeling for
Jessie B.
Carrollton, OH
Honestly did not care for this. I eat protein bars a lot to keep my strength and try to gain a little weight as I am always on the go and quite a bit underweight. I was so so excited to try a new bar to mix things up from my usual. This was not for me. It was sickeningly sweet and sugary, messed with my blood sugar, and it also had a weird taste to it. It had that typical protein bar kind of taste to it. My cliff bars don't give me that taste, they're natural, and I feel good after eating them. This just didn't give me any of the factors I was looking for. Would love to try again if they have something less sugary and artificial tasting.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
Of course half my purse has toys in it! I enjoy eating this sweet treat while on errands with the boys. I would like it better if it was not as sweet. I find the texture a little gritty. Overall for an energy bar it is the best one I have tried to date. I am not big on energy bars in general. I would rather eat fruit or whole grain crackers. This bar is full of lots of chocolate chips coated in chocolate and a chewy center. It is great that it has vitamins, minerals and protein for that extra energy boost.
Victoria s.
Greenville, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
I like to keep these around for when I don't have time for lunch. The cookie dough flavor is my favorite. They are filling and give me a boost of energy to get through the day. Who doesn't want to eat chocolate for a meal? I will continue to carry these with me for a quick pick me up.
Samantha Y.
Hopewell Junction NY, NY
To preface this, I'm not really a fan of protein bars and rarely eat them. However, after receiving this is my DormLife VoxBox, I decided to give it a try. Surprisingly, I really liked this bar. I expected it to be extremely sweet, especially with the chocolate coating, but it wasn't too sweet at all. The cookie dough flavor made it even more enjoyable, since anything with cookie dough is right up my alley (especially ice cream). I definitely would buy a box of these protein bars in the future and may even decide to try some other flavors.
Amanda R.
I recently received this balance protein bar complimentary of Influenster in a dorm life Voxbox. The reason that I am rating this cookie dough balance bar 3 stars out of 5 today is because I am personally not into protein bars. However, I must say that if you are a person who does not mind the taste of protein I believe you will really enjoy this bar! The bar was covered in chocolate which I did enjoy. And the packaging was really cute and simple. If I had a friend that was into protein bars and strong tasting protein shakes then I would definitely recommend this bar to him or her.
Erianne O.
Fairview Hts, IL
Does anyone else not like the weird taste? I notice all protein bars have it.#notafan
Faith S.
Burlington, WI
Has anyone added this to a post workout shake? If so, what did you all use?
Joyleta B.
Cookie Dough Balance Bar® So who all thought this really tasted like cookie dough? I thought they did pretty well considering it is a protein bar.
Whitney P.
I just tried this flavor today and it's amazing! That was my first balance bar experience. What other flavors do you recommend, fellow influensters?
Adis H.
I have not tried this bars. 🤔🤔

Target