BY BALANCE BAR

Chocolatey chips are speckled throughout this charmingly chewy, energy-packed bar. And while your taste buds delight in delicious cookie dough, your body gets a boost from the 40-30-30 nutrition plan and essential vitamins and minerals.

• Does anyone else not like the weird taste? I notice all p...12 Answers
  • Cookie Dough Balance Bar® So who all thought this really...10 Answers
Cookie Dough Balance Bar®

Start your review of Cookie Dough Balance Bar®!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Endicott , NY
I tried this balance bar from a sample I was given... this is one of my favorite protein style bars. It’s not tough and too chewy... it chews like a normal granola bar and doesn’t feel too dense. I could actually eat these instead of dessert!
Brownsville, TX
It tasted just like chocolate chip cookie dough. It was delicious and made me feel full afterwards. Perfect way to start the morning with something small and delicious. Perfect for travel snacking and sharing with others.
Crown point, IN
Yuck. Chalky texture and taste and so unappetizing even my 'garbage disposal' of a 3 year old wouldnt even touch it after her first and only bite! I have yet to find a "health" snack that I care for....
Salem, OR
I got these bars in a box they are so delicious and taste just like cookie dough I’m hooked on these and continue to buy them so good to keep in my purse and snack on kids love them too
Kingsville, TX
The bar was a bit chalky, and had a weird after taste to it. I personally didnt like it, didn't taste like cookie dough at all. Gave a bite to my son, and he as well didnt like it.
Gold Beach, OR
A decent taste as far as protein bars go. I felt like I was eating something wholesome and nutritious. I shared it with my son and knew it was beneficial to him as well.
inverness, IL
Too much sugar and not very nutritious. I prefer something with less sugar and more protein or fiber in it as well. You want to eat something that’s going to fuel you, not fool you. Not a fan at all and I wouldn’t buy these on my own.
Old fort , TN
This bar was a great snack for me because I’m always on the go and I can just throw it into my bag. It also tastes very good, which was a pleasant surprise because some bars like this can have an unpleasant after-taste.
I remember when I received this in of my first complimentary boxes, and immediately fell in love. A cookie dough bar, you can’t go wrong. Such an easy on the go snack the whole family will love.
Norco, CA
Usually when I eat a bar like this, I go for the chewy Nature Valley bars & sometimes I eat the Quaker Oats breakfast bars, which in fact this one kind of tasted like. It reminded me of the strawberry filled ones which I absolutely loved, so upon eating this, I highly enjoyed it, alongside a small glass of milk lol The outer layer of chocolate is semi-sweet with the cookie dough filling that's not too overpowering to where you think eating raw cookie dough is bad. I recommend this to people who are always on the go, especially in the morning, where sometimes you don't have time to make breakfast. As a full-time college student living with 5 other roommates, time can get really tough and these are a great go-to. I honestly would love to try all of the other flavors they have to offer. This made me & my tummy happy :)
Fairview Hts, IL
Cookie Dough Balance Bar® So who all thought this really tasted like cookie dough? I thought they did pretty well considering it is a protein bar.
North Hills, CA
Cookie Dough Balance Bar® this is very good i would buy these right away. I love cookie dough icecream so when i saw this i was happy about it!

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email