GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealCookie Crisp
Cereal, Chocolate Chip Cookie Flavored, 35 oz

Cookie Crisp Cereal, Chocolate Chip Cookie Flavored, 35 oz

by Cookie Crisp

Cookie Crisp Chocolate Chip Cookie Flavored Cereal is packed with nutrients and contains complete grains, which can help fuel your morning. That's why whole grain is the first ingredient in all Big G cereals and why Cookie Crisp has no high fructose corn syrup. Goodness first. This cereal contains 10g whole grain per serving; at least 48 grams recommended daily. A whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cookie Crisp Cereal, Chocolate Chip Cookie Flavored, 35 oz!
Holly  M.
Berryville, AR
Great as a cereal or as a snack!! Love that we can buy this in a family size bag! Really like that the bag is resealable so you always get a great tasting cereal.
Crystal F.
Jacksonville, FL
Cookie Crisp Cereal, Chocolate Chip Cookie Flavored, 35 oz uploaded by Crystal F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked General Mills Cookie Crisp cereal better when I was a kid I think. I actually loved it as a kid but when we bought a mega size bag of it I couldn't wait to eat a bowl full of my childhood but then I was disappointed. It just wasn't as good. I don't know I just didn't care for them they didn't have much flavor. On the other hand my two sons loved them. I do know its
Emily A.
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite cereal! It actually tastes like cookies and milk. If you go through boxes of cereal like me, this gigantic bag is perfect. It is resealable so it stays fresh!
Kayla G.
Bonaire, GA
These are a favorite of my daughter’s. She has SPD and a feeding disorder so anything she will eat, we buy it often.
Donna W.
Ringgold, VA
My fiancee and children both love General Mills Cookie Crisp Cereal . Mom like that I can purchase it in the large value size resealable bag. I found this at Walmart.

Looking for your answer?