Cookie Crisp® Cereal 19.8 oz. Box uploaded by Toni Marie D.

BY COOKIE CRISP

Cookie Crisp Cereal: Naturally and artificially flavored sweetened cereal Whole grain first ingredient Taste kids love! The great taste of chocolate chip cookies and milk 100 calories per serving A good source of calcium, iron and vitamin D Kosher; www. wholegrainnation.com; grow up strong with Big G kid cereals-www. growupstrong.com see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "This was my favorite cereal growing up and i still today eat it as a adult!!" in 1 review
  • "this a really good cereal i really reccomend it to people who have never tried it to try it." in 1 review
  • "Reminds me of cinnamon toast crunch in a way, they get soggy really fast but that's the best!!" in 1 review
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I'm not a big fan of cookie crisp cereal. It was purchased for my nieces. The cereal is too hard to chew, it desnt taste like cookies at all. It's ok as s snack without milk. It was on sale for $1.99. General Mills Cookie Crisp Cereal
Analyssa R.
oh wow I use to get this when I was a kid just wow it took me back way back that i can even remember and the taste is pretty much still the same they changed his face a tad bit tho. i dont remember him looking like that only downer. but still very pleased.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
These were one of my favorite cereals as a child. I would not recommend for breakfast because they are not healthy but as a snack after school just to hold them over until dinner would be cool. I still buy them sometimes for myself and eat as a snack.
Kate B.
Me and my little brothers absolutely love this cereal! It is very sweet and delicious. The box says that it has no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial sources, and no artificial flavors.
Sarah G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Suuuper super good cereal. Crunchy , sugary, and filling. I'm glad they seem to be making it with less chemicals and artificial ingredients but I still wouldn't recommend making it part of your every day diet. I would recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it though!
CHRISTY L.
Wichita Falls, TX
I always wanted this cereal as a child but rarely got it. Mom would say, you don't need cookies for breakfast and I find myself saying the same thing to my child. It's not bad for an afternoon snack.
Diana B.
Clinton Twp, MI
This was one of my favorite cereals growing up! If you don't eat it quick enough though, it gets soggy in the milk really fast. I guess you could just put less milk to prevent it from happening. Drinking the milk afterwards was the best part because of the cookie taste mixed with the milk.
Katie M.
This was my favorite cereal growing up and i still today eat it as a adult!! I remember begginggg my parents to buy this cereal. But who doesn't love milk and cookies for breakfast!!!
Arianna S.
Reminds me of cinnamon toast crunch in a way, they get soggy really fast but that's the best!! The cookies don't taste like real cookies tho, more like imitation cookies.
Catrina T.
Pasadena, CA
This is my favorite cereal. I eat it dry as a snack, definitely healthier than potato chips, that's for sure. I haven't't tried it with milk. I'm not really a fan of that.
Jennifer L.
Sydney, NS
Is this cereal still available in Canada by chance? I remember eating it when I was little but I haven't seen it in stores for a long time.
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
Is this cereal full of chemicals like the others?
Zoe G.
Ventura , CA
Does this cereal get super soggy?
Monica M.
Its a great cookieandcookieandcommend to.all who dint tryprblm yet..the only prblm is that get soggy little faster than others