Cooked Perfect Italian Style Meatballs Dinner Size uploaded by Misaki R.Cooked Perfect Italian Style Meatballs Dinner Size uploaded by Rachel T.

BY COOKED PERFECT

Cooked Perfect® Italian Style Meatballs Dinner Size.

Made with chicken, pork and beef.

Fully cooked.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. P-2727.

14 count (approx).

1 ounce.

Flame broiled. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
I was shopping at my local store with my oldest child when we were offered a sample of these meatballs to try. My son absolutely loves meatballs, so I decided to pick up two bags. While these are not as awesome as my cheesy homemade meatballs, they are still delicious and easy to make. I put two jars of my choice sauce in the pot, a can of mushrooms, the meatballs, and a heaping of Parmesan cheese. I let them boil and stir them often so they don't burn. They're done in about 20-25 minutes. You can serve them alone or with salad, bread and butter, or boil off some pasta of your choice. They run about $5.99 a bag depending on your store, but I believe they are worth it if you just want a quick meal some night.
Melanie W.
Coventry
I remember my mother always buying the Cooked Perfect Italian Style Meatballs when I was a little girl they are delicious and has a great taste I enjoy making meatball sub sandwiches with them I recommend this great product
Felicia W.
My mom was the one who actually told me about this. When I tried it, I couldn't believe how good it was. And I love the fact that it doesn't have pork in it, due to me not eating pork. Next time I go shopping, I'm adding this to my shopping list. Maybe add a few in my cart lol
Amber P.
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite meatballs to buy! You can always find them on sale at walmart, and I have never liked another frozen meatball brand as much as these. The cook perfect and are so amazing! My friends love these meatballs whenever I make spaghetti. Just throw them right in with the sauces and they cook within 20 to 30 minutes.
J P.
Jackson
these meatballs are entirely too dense. Must have formed under extremely high pressure to get them so tight. One should not need to use a knife to cut a meatball!! (purchased at Kroger)
Flavor? These were served with a classic spaghetti sauce, but without the sauce they did not have much flavor. Will not buy these again.
Vernae H.
Foodie Expert
Throw them in a pan and bake on 375 fir 10 minutes. I add sauce and keep them in the fridge for quick sandwiches and spaghetti. Don't forget your favorite cheese. I scoop some meatballs into a bowl and microwave them every other day. They don't stay in the fridge long. I always finish them by the end of the week.
Kayla P.
Hackettstown, NJ
Cooked Perfect Italian meatballs are pretty good and overall easy and quick to prepare. Great for a night when you don't have time to throw together a whole meal. I'd recommend them, they're often on sale at shop right for $2.50 and if you use a coupon it brings them down to $1.50 which is not bad at all!
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
Easy!!!! This is my "go to" meal for parties! Put a couple of bags of the meatballs, barbecue sauce and honey mustard in the crockpot and leave it alone! It's super easy and always a big hit!
Maria C.
Hamilton, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are soooooool tasty! I absolutely love these. We buy them when we have gatherings or parties and people really enjoy them. It's a great and cheap way to feed people and the taste is great!
Katarina B.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
YUM! These meatballs are so tasty and easy to make. All you do is put them in a pot with spaghetti sauce, put the top on, and let it simmer for 20 minutes. I used these to make meatball sliders on Hawaiian bread and they are to die for!
Victoria W.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Are these fullycooked?pork or beef?