Cooked Perfect Italian Style Meatballs Dinner Size uploaded by Misaki R.Cooked Perfect Italian Style Meatballs Dinner Size uploaded by Rachel T.

BY COOKED PERFECT

Cooked Perfect® Italian Style Meatballs Dinner Size.

Made with chicken, pork and beef.

Fully cooked.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. P-2727.

14 count (approx).

1 ounce.

Flame broiled. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
I was shopping at my local store with my oldest child when we were offered a sample of these meatballs to try. My son absolutely loves meatballs, so I decided to pick up two bags. While these are not as awesome as my cheesy homemade meatballs, they are still delicious and easy to make. I put two jars of my choice sauce in the pot, a can of mushrooms, the meatballs, and a heaping of Parmesan cheese. I let them boil and stir them often so they don't burn. They're done in about 20-25 minutes. You can serve them alone or with salad, bread and butter, or boil off some pasta of your choice. They run about $5.99 a bag depending on your store, but I believe they are worth it if you just want a quick meal some night.
Melanie W.
Coventry
I remember my mother always buying the Cooked Perfect Italian Style Meatballs when I was a little girl they are delicious and has a great taste I enjoy making meatball sub sandwiches with them I recommend this great product
Felicia W.
My mom was the one who actually told me about this. When I tried it, I couldn't believe how good it was. And I love the fact that it doesn't have pork in it, due to me not eating pork. Next time I go shopping, I'm adding this to my shopping list. Maybe add a few in my cart lol
J P.
Jackson
these meatballs are entirely too dense. Must have formed under extremely high pressure to get them so tight. One should not need to use a knife to cut a meatball!! (purchased at Kroger)
Flavor? These were served with a classic spaghetti sauce, but without the sauce they did not have much flavor. Will not buy these again.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
These are good quality. I don't like the flavor, I actually prefer the great value regular meatballs with BBQ sauce.
Kayla P.
Hackettstown, NJ
Cooked Perfect Italian meatballs are pretty good and overall easy and quick to prepare. Great for a night when you don't have time to throw together a whole meal. I'd recommend them, they're often on sale at shop right for $2.50 and if you use a coupon it brings them down to $1.50 which is not bad at all!
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
These are my go to last minute party app main ingredient. Throw these bad boys in a crockpot with my special sauce and I have an easy appetizer everyone loves. I prefer the turkey.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
I love buying frozen meatballs because it cuts my cooking time down on busy evening But we actually end up eating these with BBQ saice more than we eat them with an italian dish.
Patricia R.
East Hartford, CT
I love these meatballs they taste fresh unlike some pre-made frozen food and are great for meatball subs
Riki J.
Dickson, TN
I've never been a fan of packaged meatballs until trying these! They really are "Cooked Perfect"! They have an amazing authentic Italian taste!
Victoria W.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Are these fullycooked?pork or beef?