Cooked Perfect Italian Style Meatballs Dinner Size uploaded by Janiette leidy H.Cooked Perfect Italian Style Meatballs Dinner Size uploaded by Misaki R.Cooked Perfect Italian Style Meatballs Dinner Size uploaded by Bobbi M.
  • Cooked Perfect Italian Style Meatballs Dinner Size Bite Size

BY COOKED PERFECT

Cooked Perfect® Italian Style Meatballs Dinner Size.

Made with chicken, pork and beef.

Fully cooked.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. P-2727.

14 count (approx).

1 ounce.

Flame broiled.

Buy on Walmart
Ashley  E.
Hartford , KY
We pop these in the crock pot for parties wit a garlic and tomato pasta sauce. just before serving we cover with mozzarella. And allow it to melt. We love them, there kids love them so it’s win win! We’ve also used them to make meatball sliders on several occasions
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
I was shopping at my local store with my oldest child when we were offered a sample of these meatballs to try. My son absolutely loves meatballs, so I decided to pick up two bags. While these are not as awesome as my cheesy homemade meatballs, they are still delicious and easy to make. I put two jars of my choice sauce in the pot, a can of mushrooms, the meatballs, and a heaping of Parmesan cheese. I let them boil and stir them often so they don't burn. They're done in about 20-25 minutes. You can serve them alone or with salad, bread and butter, or boil off some pasta of your choice. They run about $5.99 a bag depending on your store, but I believe they are worth it if you just want a quick meal some night.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,117 reviews
These are very delicious meatballs for the times when I don’t feel like taking the time to make homemade or when I just simply do not have the time. Very decently priced. I usually pick these up when they go on sale. I highly recommend them.
Melanie W.
Coventry
I remember my mother always buying the Cooked Perfect Italian Style Meatballs when I was a little girl they are delicious and has a great taste I enjoy making meatball sub sandwiches with them I recommend this great product
Felicia W.
My mom was the one who actually told me about this. When I tried it, I couldn't believe how good it was. And I love the fact that it doesn't have pork in it, due to me not eating pork. Next time I go shopping, I'm adding this to my shopping list. Maybe add a few in my cart lol
Amber P.
These are my absolute favorite meatballs to buy! You can always find them on sale at walmart, and I have never liked another frozen meatball brand as much as these. The cook perfect and are so amazing! My friends love these meatballs whenever I make spaghetti. Just throw them right in with the sauces and they cook within 20 to 30 minutes.
J P.
Jackson
these meatballs are entirely too dense. Must have formed under extremely high pressure to get them so tight. One should not need to use a knife to cut a meatball!! (purchased at Kroger)
Flavor? These were served with a classic spaghetti sauce, but without the sauce they did not have much flavor. Will not buy these again.
Vernae H.
Throw them in a pan and bake on 375 fir 10 minutes. I add sauce and keep them in the fridge for quick sandwiches and spaghetti. Don't forget your favorite cheese. I scoop some meatballs into a bowl and microwave them every other day. They don't stay in the fridge long. I always finish them by the end of the week.
Kayla P.
Hackettstown, NJ
Cooked Perfect Italian meatballs are pretty good and overall easy and quick to prepare. Great for a night when you don't have time to throw together a whole meal. I'd recommend them, they're often on sale at shop right for $2.50 and if you use a coupon it brings them down to $1.50 which is not bad at all!
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
Easy!!!! This is my "go to" meal for parties! Put a couple of bags of the meatballs, barbecue sauce and honey mustard in the crockpot and leave it alone! It's super easy and always a big hit!
Victoria W.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Are these fullycooked?pork or beef?