suggested searches
Coochy Shave Cream (Sweet Fantasie)
Pure Romance

Coochy Shave Cream (Sweet Fantasie)

4.8

5 star

84%

4 star

10%

3 star

2 star

1 star

HS is a new auto-inflammatory disease that is described as A chronic skin condition featuring lumps in places such as the armpits or groin. The skin lesions develop as a result of inflammation and infection of sweat glands. I was diagnosed a year ago. The WORST pain and abscesses are in my bikini line and I cried when I found coochy shave cream. I have never ever found another product that doesn’t make me feel embarrassed or ashamed of the scars this disease leaves behind! I recommend it over and over and always will!!!
Coochy Sweet Fantasie shave cream was recommended to me by my sister when I asked her how she got her legs to be so smooth and it sure works! This cream gives a great smooth shave and leaves you with seriously soft skin!
This is actually my favorite scent of coochy. Also this is the only shaving cream I've used since I turned 18. Once I had to buy my own I've never stopped buying this brand. Haven't had razor burn or bumps in years. Extra on your hands you can just use as extra conditioner so you waste none of it. This one Is the smell of sweet vanilla and pineapple sorbet. I swear by this brand for shaving cream.