Coochy Shave Cream Pear Berry 16 oz.

by none

Coochy Shave Cream Pear Berry 16 oz. ? Is this product as good as the clerk lead to beleive? My skin is sensitive and razor. Bumps are a major no
Has anyone ever tried Coochy Shave Cream Pear Berry 16 oz. ? I love this stuff
Isn’t this the best?
Start your review of Coochy Shave Cream Pear Berry 16 oz.!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I seriously love this stuff. It comes out of the pump a gel and then foams a little when applied to the skin. It smells delicious and is incredibly smooth. I purchased it for more intimate areas, but I now use it everywhere like my underarms. I don't think I can use any other kind of shaving gel or foam again.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I was skeptical to try this at first but it’s been the only thing that has gotten rid of razor burn, irritation, and ingrown hairs! It’s cheap and it works, 10/10 would recommend I’ve gotten all my friends hooked on this
Tumwater, WA
...and on day 8 he made coochy cream.... Seriously though, is this made from fairy dust and unicorn hugs? I have extremely sensitive skin that is very prone to razor burn, so much so that hair removal has been miserable for as long as I can remember. I have FINALLY found a product that gives me an ultra smooth shave with ZERO bumps or irritation. I honestly cannot stop telling people about coochy cream, it is life changing for someone with skin like mine. Worth every single penny. Just try it and see for yourself!
North Adams, MA
This is one of the game changer products for Me. It is a stripper secret to soft skin, no razor bumps and silky soft hairs too. Can be used as a shave cream moisturizer or conditioner. boyfriends even like it to shave their face it's definately NOT just for ladies. The price is great, it lasts a very long time and I cannot say enough about how much I support this product
Ozark , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Coochy Shave Cream Pear Berry 16 oz. uploaded by Kathie L.
Ok, so, YES! There is a God! Because he invented Coochy Creme so we wouldn't get razor burn any more! What more could we ask for in our bikini line? I mean you van use it anywhere you shave, but come on....that's what really counts....the worst razor burn spot ever! Great for guys who get razor bumbs on the necks, too. I love love love this stuff. I change scents each time. My son uses the unscented.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have the original scent. The baby powder one and it doesn't have a strong scent to it. It's very affordable in my opinion. I'm usually throwing away money on shaving cream. This definitely gives me a close shave from head to toe. I would recommend this to everyone who wants a bump less and smooth shave especially in those intimate areas. This left my skin feeling smooth! It has a conditioner like texture without the residue of a shaving cream. I haven't felt any discomfort or itching that razor burns leave behind
I heard about this creme after meeting some gals in Las Vegas. Apparently a lot of dancers prefer the brand given their frequency of shaving. I figured I would give it a try since my skin has always been prone to post shave rashes. I was not disappointed! Smooth legs for days! The pear berry scent is scrumptious!
Mckinney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I know, the name may be embarrassing for some, but I promise you, these Coochy shave creams are legit - the best out there! I have extremely sensitive skin with regards to shaving! I have suffered for years from ingrown hairs, razor bumps, and painful shaving related rashes... and not just bikini areas and under arms, on my legs too. Many years back, a friend of mine recommended Coochy shave creams, and I have not purchased any other shaving creams other than Coochy ever since then! It has been a life saver for me. The products consistency is thinner than shave creams, but don't let that fool you. It works! Tricks I've found: use a fair amount - every place you shave should feel like there is slippery lotion on it. Also, fellow shavers that suffer from similar issues, make sure you exfoliate (even just throughly wiping down your skin down with a rough wet wash cloth works) AND make sure you change out your razors regularly! Sometimes, I may only use a blade for 1-2 shaves, before replacing it. It's more expensive- but it saves me pain and embarrassment, so it's well worth it! Highly highly recommend! *My fav scent is Frosted Cake! :-)
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! So soft and silky and does what it says. I haven't had any razor burn while using this stuff. I've always ordered it from eBay. The smell is good and it make my legs super soft. I don't think I'll have to try anything else because everything else has always given me razor burn.
Fairborn, OH
Best. Shaving cream. Ever. I have never used something that makes shaving so much easier. Leaves little to no bumps while shaving and I have really sensitive skin. The smell is also great and my hair does not come back as fast or thick after using! Will never use another cream again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Howard