Coochy Shave Cream Pear Berry 16 oz. uploaded by Autumnn✌ S.Coochy Shave Cream Pear Berry 16 oz. uploaded by Kathie W.Coochy Shave Cream Pear Berry 16 oz. uploaded by Darian M.

BY NONE

• How well does this prevent razor burn and a good smooth shave?2 Answers
  • Is his specifically for the downstairs region? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had an issues with this product?1 Answers
Jaid L.
Thick, like conditioner but for your shaving needs. I always use it on my legs and never get a rash plus it helps with no cuts for me anyways. Affordable in my opinion. Highly recommend women try this out!
kayla m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this once and I was hooked. After shaving I had no rash or burn. No bumps. The smell is so nice too. I also tried the after spray and that was also great. I was so smooth.
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
Alright so this stuff is a miracle! I have suffered with insanely raspy legs after shaving for years and this stuff was a godsend!!! It was very effective in helping me from getting razor bumps all the time and it’s smells really good!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I know, the name may be embarrassing for some, but I promise you, these Coochy shave creams are legit - the best out there! I have extremely sensitive skin with regards to shaving! I have suffered for years from ingrown hairs, razor bumps, and painful shaving related rashes... and not just bikini areas and under arms, on my legs too.

Many years back, a friend of mine recommended Coochy shave creams, and I have not purchased any other shaving creams other than Coochy ever since then! It has been a life saver for me.

The products consistency is thinner than shave creams, but don't let that fool you. It works!

Tricks I've found: use a fair amount - every place you shave should feel like there is slippery lotion on it. Also, fellow shavers that suffer from similar issues, make sure you exfoliate (even just throughly wiping down your skin down with a rough wet wash cloth works) AND make sure you change out your razors regularly! Sometimes, I may only use a blade for 1-2 shaves, before replacing it. It's more expensive- but it saves me pain and embarrassment, so it's well worth it!

Highly highly recommend!

*My fav scent is Frosted Cake! :-)
Katie S.
Tumwater, WA
...and on day 8 he made coochy cream....
Seriously though, is this made from fairy dust and unicorn hugs? I have extremely sensitive skin that is very prone to razor burn, so much so that hair removal has been miserable for as long as I can remember.

I have FINALLY found a product that gives me an ultra smooth shave with ZERO bumps or irritation. I honestly cannot stop telling people about coochy cream, it is life changing for someone with skin like mine. Worth every single penny. Just try it and see for yourself!
Bella V.
This is one of the game changer products for Me. It is a stripper secret to soft skin, no razor bumps and silky soft hairs too. Can be used as a shave cream moisturizer or conditioner. boyfriends even like it to shave their face it's definately NOT just for ladies. The price is great, it lasts a very long time and I cannot say enough about how much I support this product
Kathie W.
Ozark, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, so, YES! There is a God! Because he invented Coochy Creme so we wouldn't get razor burn any more! What more could we ask for in our bikini line? I mean you van use it anywhere you shave, but come on....that's what really counts....the worst razor burn spot ever! Great for guys who get razor bumbs on the necks, too. I love love love this stuff. I change scents each time. My son uses the unscented.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! So soft and silky and does what it says. I haven't had any razor burn while using this stuff. I've always ordered it from eBay. The smell is good and it make my legs super soft. I don't think I'll have to try anything else because everything else has always given me razor burn.
Jennifer V.
Fairborn, OH
Best.
Shaving cream.
Ever.
I have never used something that makes shaving so much easier. Leaves little to no bumps while shaving and I have really sensitive skin. The smell is also great and my hair does not come back as fast or thick after using! Will never use another cream again.
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro, TN
BEST shave cream I've ever used! Ironically enough my boyfriend uses it too. We both have sensitive skin and it stays true to it's "Rash Free" label. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized and smells great too. I'd recommend it for sure!
Lex T.
Where can I find this shaving cream?
Rita F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Would like to try where can I find this product
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
How well does this prevent razor burn and a good smooth shave?
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Is his specifically for the downstairs region?
Heather L.
Humble, TX
Has anyone ever had an issues with this product?