Coochy After Shave Protection Mist uploaded by Tasha H.

BY COOCHY

This silky smooth after shaving mist forms a protective barrier between skin and clothing as it moisturizes newly shaven skin. The botanical extracts provide a naturally fresh fragrance, while their soothing properties soften skin and tighten pores discouraging possible irritation to sensitive areas! Use daily as part of your skin care ritual. Appropriate to use on any area of the body.

Amber T.
This product adds a protective barrier. So lace underwear won't rub and cause irritation. Not only that, you can use it for other things. I've used it for sandals that cause blisters. A little spray, let it dry and boom..no more blister. Any form of chub rub?! This is what you need. I have large breasts and I will spray this before a workout and it helps with bra irritation!! Totally worth it!!!
Tasha H.
Montpelier, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Easy to use spray, but really don't see a huge difference when I use it. Also hate the smell of the botanical one I got. I probably won't buy more once the bottle I have is gone. Wouldn't recommend to others.