Elle J.
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA

I wanna buy this, but I have been reading mixed reviews. Would you recommend I buy this?
Atte A.
Atte A.
Sept. 3, 2016, 1:03 p.m.
I highly recommend, because some days you want to wear something without you bra showing for example and this bra is ths perfect wear.
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
April 24, 2016, 10:07 p.m.
Yes, definitely. Just be careful about the sizes.
Diahann W.
Diahann W.
July 22, 2015, 9:03 p.m.
Try on in store before you purchase.
Jo-Anna S.
Jo-Anna S.
May 8, 2015, 7:47 p.m.
I was not impress with this. If you are busty it's not very supportive and the sizes run small.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Oct. 20, 2014, 2:25 a.m.
The sizes are inaccurate most of the time, but if you can buy one you think will fit, try it on, and if not then you can always return it.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Sept. 27, 2014, 2:24 p.m.
I have one, I have a large chest and I like it with dresses, but not clingy shirt fabrics.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Aug. 12, 2014, 4:57 p.m.
I have a bigger chest size and don't use this for just a bra. I do however like these so I can wear them under low cut shirts, loose tank tops, or just as a layer under a tank.
Arpi S.
Arpi S.
July 29, 2014, 8:25 a.m.
I don't recommend buying this, especially people who are larger than a B cup. Opt for something with more support, but if you're going strapless, have an underwire.
July 23, 2014, 7:32 a.m.
No. I'd opt for a bra with clear straps or a better built strapless bra. This is basically a genie bra with no straps and genie bras are just cotton bras with no support.
July 23, 2014, 7:29 a.m.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
July 15, 2014, 8:39 p.m.
No, not unless you just really need something to cover up your bra band. It falls down constantly and doesn't stay up.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
June 24, 2014, 4:02 p.m.
I would not recommend buying this. I have about 3 of them and they never stay up, its either to tight and makes your chest pop up and look weird or to big and doesn't fit right.. It does its job with a bra underneath for if you don't want to wear a tank top under a tee or something but not for a party shirt or strapless dress.
Jay H.
Jay H.
June 13, 2014, 4:24 a.m.
I would not use it as a main source of support
Virginia W.
Virginia W.
June 6, 2014, 3:47 p.m.
I love it if you need something to wear under a sheer top, but you still need a bra!
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
June 4, 2014, 3:18 p.m.
As something to go over a bra yes, i do not suggest as a sports bra or anything like that
Kaileigh W.
Kaileigh W.
June 2, 2014, 5:31 p.m.
Not as a bra but to go over your bra.
Amber O.
Amber O.
May 30, 2014, 9:07 a.m.
Why is everyone saying this is a bra? It's not meant to be as supportive as a normal bra! It's meant to go OVER a strapless bra and wear with racer back tanks or dresses to cover up your bra. It's like a strapless cami.
Patty A.
Patty A.
Feb. 23, 2014, 11:29 p.m.
No, not if you have anything to support!
Mary Ann L.
Mary Ann L.
Feb. 13, 2014, 10:56 p.m.
No, it is not comfortable or supportive. If you want to look good pay for a better bra and let this one pass on by!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Jan. 19, 2014, 11:46 a.m.
I absolutely love this bra buy I have a rather small chest (A). I wear it with razorback tanks in the summer and some of my strapless dresses that don't have a built in bra. I really believe that bras are all personal preference.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Oct. 22, 2013, 5:13 p.m.
I would say it really depends what you are looking for and what you plan to wear them with. I would try one on and see if you are comfortable. . . . They aren't terribly supportive but that is apparen't as soon as you try it on.
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
Oct. 12, 2013, 11:11 p.m.
Personally, i don't use bandeaus as a bra. I use them on top of my bra instead of wearing a cami to cover my chest. I usually wear them with crop tops so i do not have the bottom of the tank top coming out.
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Oct. 7, 2013, 3:53 p.m.
I wouldn't waste your time with this! I hated this bra! It didn't provide any support, it made my chest look saggy and flat, and constantly slid down. I was even measured for it too, so it wasn't the wrong size!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Sept. 25, 2013, 10:24 p.m.
It depends on what you want it for, and how big your breasts are. I'm guessing anything over a C just skip it. There is no support at all. And it doesn't stay up.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Sept. 16, 2013, 5:10 p.m.
For me personally, this was a waste of money. It doesn't provide enough support to be worn alone, and wearing a strapless bra under it created a really bumpy look. I'd skip this one!
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Aug. 14, 2013, 5:52 p.m.
It depends on what you want it for... if you are looking for support this is not for you, if you are big chested then this definitely not for you... if you have a small to medium size chest you can get away with wearing this under a strapless shirt, however i think it tends to make you look a lil on the saggy side... this is great though to wear under a loos fitting trapeze style shirt that has those low cut sides and you don't want to layer but also cant go completely bra-less...

Join Now