Coobie Seamless Bra Bandeau
Coobie Seamless Bra Bandeau
By Coobie Seamless Bra
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
I wanna buy this, but I have been reading mixed reviews. Would you recommend I buy this?
Atte A.
Atte A.
1 year, 2 months ago
I highly recommend, because some days you want to wear something without you bra showing for example and this bra is ths perfect wear.
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Westfield, NJ
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, definitely. Just be careful about the sizes.
Diahann W.
Diahann W.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years, 4 months ago
Try on in store before you purchase.
Jo-Anna S.
Jo-Anna S.
Mableton, GA
2 years, 6 months ago
I was not impress with this. If you are busty it's not very supportive and the sizes run small.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Northridge, CA
3 years, 1 month ago
The sizes are inaccurate most of the time, but if you can buy one you think will fit, try it on, and if not then you can always return it.
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl
3 years, 1 month ago
I have one, I have a large chest and I like it with dresses, but not clingy shirt fabrics.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
3 years, 3 months ago
I have a bigger chest size and don't use this for just a bra. I do however like these so I can wear them under low cut shirts, loose tank tops, or just as a layer under a tank.
Arpi S.
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
I don't recommend buying this, especially people who are larger than a B cup. Opt for something with more support, but if you're going strapless, have an underwire.
Memphis, TN
3 years, 4 months ago
No. I'd opt for a bra with clear straps or a better built strapless bra. This is basically a genie bra with no straps and genie bras are just cotton bras with no support.
Memphis, TN