jayery c.
Sept. 8, 2015, 6:15 p.m.
I never shopped there
Bre-Ana B.
Bre-Ana B.
March 20, 2015, 9:17 a.m.
I do. Although I've never seen one in the States yet. I've only shopped at this store in Panama. It's similar to Target but not as good quality. Stuff falls apart.
Ajia H.
Ajia H.
March 13, 2015, 8:03 a.m.
I do also.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
March 1, 2015, 3:58 p.m.
It's where i go when i need to beef up my wardrobe for a good value. Jeans range from $7-20.
caroline y.
caroline y.
Dec. 15, 2014, 4 p.m.
I used to buy clothes there but now they don't have my size
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Dec. 12, 2014, 2:44 p.m.
I always shop at Conway when I am in NYC. They have very inexpensive items and I love their clothing and items for the house. They also have cute socks and accessories.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Oct. 5, 2014, 11:41 a.m.
Men and women, there are children's clothing and assortment of housewares and pantry items.
gabriella l.
gabriella l.
Sept. 19, 2014, 12:09 p.m.
I been there once and I had a very bad experience. Never again
Christina R.
Christina R.
Aug. 29, 2014, 4:04 a.m.
I shop at Conway. I actually like their stuff. I wear some of the plus size clothing. What ever catches my eye. They have a better selection for regular size female clothing.
Marlene V.
Marlene V.
Aug. 13, 2014, 3:25 p.m.
I do! i don't buy things that like dresses or shirts here anymore because it breaks but i do get some undershirts or t shirts socks or once in awhile a lip gloss lol
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Dec. 24, 2013, 12:14 p.m.
I used to shop here as a teenager with my allowance. As an adult I would only buy last minute basics if I had no other choice