BY CONWAY

Conway offers men's, women's and children's apparel as well as home goods. see more...

• I have never seen a Conway here in Texas , wow, Thinking ...5 Answers
  • Who shops at this store? Are they reasonable? what about ...7 Answers
  • Who shops at Conway?12 Answers
Winter M.
Bronx, NY
I hate this store it's terrible can't even get your money back horrible customer service only find these in poor areas. Quality of stuff is no good i thought all these stores went out of business well they should
Christina R.
Far Rockaway, NY
I am a plus size female and they don't have a very nice selection their for us. I have bought a few maxi dresses there and a jumper pant suit that I accessorize from other stores. They have a much nicer selection for regular size womens clothing which is a downer. I like their under garments and childrens selection as well. I don't buy expensive clothing for children do to them constantly getting dirty and being rough in the clothes. Also depending on the child how fast they grow. I rather like Conways I can spend about $60 and walk out with about 10-15 items. I am a bargain shopper so I guess its all about how much your willing to spend.
Purnima D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I get my prettiest outfits from here, I could buy a whole outfit from head to toe for $20 literally so amazing. Really sad the one near me closed down though :( I wish it came back. The lines for it were always so long how and why would it even shut down?! The quality doesn't last so long though, you'd probably never wear the outfit again after a few months but still worth it if you like switching up your wardrobe a lot.
Sakeena S.
My aunt started taking my to Conway's when I was just a kid. She used to spend hours shopping in Conway's every evening after work. As kids we were impatient and began to dislike the everyday shopping. But now as an adult with a kid of my own, I love Conway's and can appreciate all the deals for the massive variety they have. They have just about everything for just the right price!
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I hate this place with a passion. Even when I had a very tightly limited income I hated shopping here. My step-mother-in-law loves this place. I've been dragged into their store a handful of times and every time I feel very depressed. The place has a choking desperation about it. I'd rather go shop at Target (and have! I like their clothes sometimes). Everything here is really cheap, but it all falls apart within a wash or two if not before then. Avoid this and save a little more to go somewhere else.
sharee b.
Every time I'm in NYC can't help but to pick up items from Conway! On the 34th street I always hit up the one in front of Macy's and in back of Macy's! The pieces are always so cute and very cheap! Fashion is always changing so buying pieces from here and wearing them once or twice you end up getting a lot for under hundred dollars! I love the store and always have more than 1 or 2 pink conway bags of hot fashion for cheap price!
Marlena S.
Very low-end discount store. You can find household goods, home decor, shoes, clothing and accessories here. It's a good family store especially in the summer when you need to buy things for the kids but don't want to pay a lot of money for clothes they won't need in 2 months. Caution: the quality of everything sold here is questionable.
Sa A.
This was one of my favorite stores growing up, but probably because it was the closest to my house. Yes it does have really pretty clothes and outfits. And sometimes they have nice random stuff for the house or family etc. However, the quality is just ok. I gave it three stars because the prices I think are high for the quality and style you are getting. But they always have trendy stuff, which is a plus.
Yashira Q.
Bronx, NY
When i need a quick pick me up such as pj's and a shirt conway is the place i run to. they have everything i need at a great price for all families. I'm always looking forward to their news letters to see what new products they have and whats on sale to buy. the last thing i brought from conway where pj's that i needed for after i gave birth to the twins
Keshia O.
The store is very affordable.... With that being said you do get what you pay for when it comes to quality and the ability of the product to last. I would say if you're looking for simple everyday items this is a great place to shop. If you're looking for high quality that's going to last forever, this wouldn't be the place to go.
Jayery C.
Who shops at Conway?
Katie B.
New Caney , TX
Who shops at this store? Are they reasonable? what about quality?
Flora Z.
I have never seen a Conway here in Texas , wow, Thinking about purchasing some goods for my home just shopping around , would you recommend this Company?