BY CONVERSION, LLC

Are you ready for a guessing game like none other?! Guess The Emoji - Emoji Pops will entertain you for hours! Our new kid and family friendly game tests your logic and reasoning skills to solve simple (and sometimes hard!) Emoji Puzzles! You'll be presented with a screen displaying some emojis - what is it that these emoticons are describing?! Can you guess them all? HINTS Are you stuck on a hard Emoji Pop Question?? Do not fear, hints are here to save the day! Expose A Letter - Using this hint will reveal a random letter in the puzzle. Use this hint when you need an extra nudge to guess the icon on a hard question! Remove The Letters - This hint removes all letters from the board which are NOT USED in the puzzle game. This hint can be very helpful on shorter puzzles. Use it wisely! Solve It! - This hint will completely solve the word question for you! Use it if you're totally stuck! We hope you enjoy the game! Please rate! see more...

Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
I've found myself getting really bored with this app. I actually deleted it for awhile after it wouldn't update. I thought that if I deleted it and then re-downloaded it that it would install with the latest software. Nothing was different. Just the same easy Emojis to guess. Get some more. I'm definitely a fan of the idea behind this. Just want something more challenging.
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
I just started playing this game 2 days ago and I am hooked. I'm on level 17 right now, but trust me it's no easy game it's challenging and really makes you think.
Elizabeth C.
This game is fun. My brothers and i play it all the time. When either one of us can't figure one out we will brain storm together. Some are very easy but there are some that get challenging.
Kimberly M.
Raleigh, NC
Second favorite game to play when I'm bored or just want to relax. This and amazing app and kudos to the makers of the game, and cant wait to see what need ideas they will add to the game.
Jacob W.
Cincinnati, OH
This game is awesome! I could play it all the time! There are tons of levels so you have plenty of them before you run out. They also update ever so often, so you get more levels!
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I would love to play this game it seems pretty fun and i love to used emjios all the time they are so much to used them when you are mad anger they are super fun love it.
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
I love this game. Some of the clues force you to really think. I also like the option to seek help from Facebook friends. It's such a cool game!
Angelina S.
This game is so fun. I never get bored whilst playing it. It definitely helps me pass time. Also I always get stumped.
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
Its an alright game if your bored and have nothing else to do but other then that I don't find my self playing it a lot
Donna B.
This game is so much fun! I love the app. Has lots of levels and is very challenging. Fun for my husband as well.