BY CONVERSE

The Converse Q018 is a pair of bold rectangular frames. This full rim frame features temples with one distinct colored stripe down the middle with the Converse signature logo. Spring hinges Protective case and cleaning cloth included Converse is Sneakers. Converse is Change. Now, Converse is Eyewear. Be who you want to be and wear Converse. see more...

Converse
  • "Converse chuck Taylor's are great as always, love all the different colors, I have difficulty finding comfort in them but love the look" in 319 reviews
  • "combined with everything and are comfortable and super classic, do not know anyone who does not have a pair of Converse, love me and never go out of style, 100 points" in 274 reviews
  • "converse are the only shoes i wear i have about 10 pairs and i absolutley recommened these shoes to everyone they last a long time and are very comfy and go with just about any outfit and they are a pretty good price for just a pair of shoes." in 234 reviews
  • "Not the shoe to buy if you're looking for something with support, but go so well with any outfit and come in so many different colors!" in 229 reviews
  • "I love these shoes....go with almost all my outfits..I love the fact they have high tops and many colors too chose from.......❤️❤️❤️" in 212 reviews
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
Every pair of converse I've ever had have withstood so much abuse and still managed to last for years. Even though they can be kind of pricey, it is well worth it because of how long the shoes last. They are also super comfortable and good for pretty much everything.
Anusha A.
Herndon
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Review for: Chuck Taylor All Canvas Low Black 6 more...
i love my converse! i've had them for a few months now and they're holding up so well. mine are all black with lava details on the sole and 3m laces, and they look super cool with how i style them. they were pretty cheap, too! :))) i recommend shopping for shoes here
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Review for: Chuck Taylor All White Oxford Shoes-8,White more...
These are my all time favorite spring sneakers!! They are nothing short of amazing. They are so comfortable and are very trendy. i would recommend to a anyone who wanted a pari fo comfy trendy shoes. Everyone has them now and I've been wearing them forever!!
LaDawn M.
Fort Smith, AR
My entire family loves and wears converse! We all own multiple pairs. I find the comfort level to be better than any other shoe. The canvas is washable and converse can look good with a multitude of styles.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Review for: Unisex Chuck Taylor Classic Colors Sneaker more...
I have been wearing converse for about 17 years and still love them to this day. They can be expensive but are so worth it. Hold up well and now come in an awesome array of styles and colors. I still have some pairs that I wore In high school. A classic staple.
Kitty R.
Osterville, MA
HELLO KITTY X CONVERSE = HAPPY HAPPY SCENE KID!!! In short words, I. LOVE. THESE. SHOES. I would probably live the rest of my life in these, they're cute as hell. They were $75-80 but idk about shelling that out for this priceless pair.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Review for: Chuck Taylor All Core Hi-Top Black Size 7 more...
Converses are one of my fav brands of shoes. They are so durable and have lasted me a while. I really want to get another pair! I love all the colors they have and I hope to get another pair soon. The price is decent and doesn’t break my bank.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
For those casual days that you just want to kick around town in your chucks. I've made a lot of memories in mine from concerts to sporting events. Very stylish and on trend for the on the go girl who loves looking cute and casual!
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love converse. Great classic look. I just wish half sizes were easy to get in stores. I wear a 9 but 9.5 would be a better fit. That doesn’t deter me from purchasing though. They are great value as they last a long time with proper care. Dress them up or down.
Lisbeth M.
Hesperia, CA
I always use to wear converse growing up they last so so long the material is so great. The only down side to converses was that my pinky toe always hurt through out the day.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
How long have you had your favorite pair of Converse?
Tiffany P.
Which color is your favorite from the Converse Chuck Taylor line?
Taylor W.
Which color goes best with any outfit?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What kind of converse do you prefer high top or low ?
DeAsia C.
What color converse is you favorite