Andrea L.
Oneida, TN

Do you prefer High Top or Low Top?

K U.
K U.
1 year, 3 months ago
I prefer the low top ones
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
I prefer the low top. It works great with shorts or jeans.
Marie T.
Marie T.
1 year, 9 months ago
High tops
Zhane' G.
Zhane' G.
Fayetteville, NC
4 years, 9 months ago
Both . But , with high top you can roll them down & try different things with them.
Julieth C.
Julieth C.
4 years, 9 months ago
Low, I think they make your legs looks awesome, specially the white ones.
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Low
Vivien M.
Vivien M.
Düsseldorf, NRW
4 years, 9 months ago
I guess it depends on the season and my mood. I love both and it depends what I feel like wearing. But usually the high top ones are darker and edgier and go better with that mood, whereas I always buy the low top ones in bright fun colors for when I feel girly I guess.
Krystal D.