Tyjuana M.
Columbus, GA

Do they make your feet look long?

Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Smyrna, GA
4 years ago
Yes! i feel like i have clown feet.
Theresa J.
Theresa J.
4 years ago
You would love the "Dainties"! They are the same as the classic chuck only with a smaller sole and style. They are perfect for individuals who feel like the classic sneaker elongates their foot.
Tanya G.
AMANDA C.
AMANDA C.
OBERLIN, OH
4 years ago
I think they do but who really cares
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
4 years ago
I think that they do. I usually wear a size 6.5 and I went down a size (because I didn't want my feet to look long) I have had mine for 5 years and are still in good condition and I wear them several times a month.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Valdosta, GA
4 years ago
If you wear a bigger shoe size yes. But if ur a 61/2-7 or under in women's shoes then not
maria a.
maria a.
4 years ago
Black or white but mostly back
Camille M.
Camille M.
San Diego, CA
4 years ago
If you got big feet, they will look like clown shoes to me lol
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Montebello, CA
4 years ago
Not unless you have big feet to start off.