Brittany B.
Are these comfortable shoes at all?
Felicia B.
1 year, 3 months ago
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes! and if they become uncomfortable just put some thin insoles in them
Keri D.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes!! I was working 12 hour shifts in a nursing home in mine. they feel great!
Shamiere A.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
1 year, 4 months ago
I find them comfortable. I know people who fit theirs with inserts to make them more comfortable and friendly for long days on their feet.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
1 year, 4 months ago
At first I didn't find them comfortable since they where brand new but you use them daily you will feel like home
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Massillon, OH
1 year, 4 months ago
I don't think they are very comfortable shoes.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Farmville, VA
1 year, 4 months ago
I don't think these are the most comfortable shoes to wear until you break them in. Once they're broken in and have somewhat of a footprint, then they are super comfortable.
Shalida D.
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Montgomery, AL
1 year, 5 months ago
They are comfortable because they don't rub too much, being mostly canvas, but they also don't provide much support. I don't recommend for lots of walking or standing on your feet all day. For shorter intervals, though, they're great.
Alana C.
Alana C.
Northridge, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
One time I wore these shoes to Disneyland all day and my feet were killing me. So if you're going to be doing A LOT of walking all day long, or maybe going hiking or jogging, I would say to pass on these and wear a more comfortable shoes with more support.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Homestead, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
You have to brake them on but I would not recommend them to go running in
Dana S.
Dana S.
Fashionista Expert Level 5
At first they are not too comfortable but after you wear them for a while you get used to them. I don't recommend them for when you are walking around a lot. Since these are flat shoes your feet will start to hurt after a while.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
Get arch inserts
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Lomita, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
These shoes are flat, so if your not used to flat footed shoes they will be a bit on the uncomfortable side, they are very narrow as well so wide feet beware
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, but if you have wide feet not really.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Ontario
1 year, 5 months ago
At first they may be a little uncomfortable, as are most shoes before you break them in. Other then that, they are comfortable for regular day activity.
1 year, 5 months ago
I think they are pretty comfortable, especially after they are broken in. :)
Lea B.
Lea B.
1 year, 5 months ago
I find these shoes extremely comfortable. Much more than you would expect for sneakers.
Kate D.
Kate D.
Tucson, AZ
1 year, 5 months ago
Hands down the most comfortable shoe I own. I have been wearing them my whole life. That being said, if your foot requires a lot of support, these probably won't be the right show for you. There's not much arch support.
Tania S.
Tania S.
1 year, 5 months ago
I think they become more comfortable once they are broken in, at least for me that's been my experience
Yes I love mine. I even wear them to work
Min Li C.
Min Li C.
1 year, 5 months ago
Definitely!! It doesn't have a cushioned base but it's definitely comfortable to wear on. Usually I'm able to walk with it for like 12 hours. Most of the time i wear it to college
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Melbourne
1 year, 5 months ago
They're a bit weird at first but you get used to them
Jodi D.
Jodi D.
Santa Maria, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Once you get used to them
Faduma B.
Faduma B.
Personally yes
Oxford, MS
1 year, 5 months ago
Not really at first, but after you wear them for a while and break them in they're very comfortable!
Sheena S.
Sheena S.
1 year, 5 months ago
You have to break them in, then they're very comfortable!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
1 year, 6 months ago
More comfortable than sandals, not as comfortable as Sperry's. They are a narrow shoe so it takes awhile to break ins after they are broken in, they are fine
Emily J.
Emily J.
1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, I think i lived in them for at last 20 years of my life. I need to go buy a new pair...
Steph L.
Steph L.
1 year, 6 months ago
Not as comfortable as tennis shoes... Feels very flat on the feet after awhile if that makes sense
Elisabeth D.
Elisabeth D.
1 year, 6 months ago
At first no. They give your feet the worst blisters and tend to be very tight but if you wear them in they become comfortable over time
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Dubai
1 year, 6 months ago
Not ideal for flat feels but they are comfy.
1 year, 6 months ago
I have flat feet reason why I rock vans
Michael S.
Michael S.
San jose, Ca
1 year, 6 months ago
They are comfortable but aren't great for people with flat feet. They can hurt after long walks. Love the look of these classics
Erin C.
Erin C.
1 year, 6 months ago
They are more comfortable than Vans in my opinion but they aren't great for your feet. These were all I wore in middle school.