Melissa H.
Are the Converse Chuck Taylor's worth the money?? My brother swears by them but I'm not convinced yet.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Cypress, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
I wore mine to camp for several months on end and never had any problems with them. They wore out a bit because I was hiking in them but they still lasted a good year or so after that. If you just wear them regularly they last a lot longer!
Dora G.
Dora G.
3 years, 5 months ago
YES! They go with just about anything "fun" and casual!!
Mica C.
Mica C.
Kokomo, IN
3 years, 5 months ago
I have worn the same pair regularly for 5 years now! And my secondary pair for 7! They last forever and go with almost everything! YES, they are worth the money :)
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
Saint John, NB
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes! Absolutely! You'll find that they will become your go-to weekend shoe!
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Perry, Fl
3 years, 5 months ago
Most def! They last forever and are super comfortable! I have about 4 pairs and my kids both have a pair. They come in lots of colors and you can even customize them if you want!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
3 years, 5 months ago
They are worth the 40-50$ they last for years. I wouldn't buy them for my children but when they turn 10 and their feet aren't growing yes. These shoes will last forever and you can wear them with anything! Rock what you want ! Be you!
tiffany k.
tiffany k.
Forney, TX
3 years, 5 months ago
ABSOLUTELY! They are stylish, go well with just about any outfit. However, they are not for playing sports or running in. Very flat.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
3 years, 5 months ago
I love them to workout in to make my foot flat, but they are not the best for walking long distances or running, more of everyday or for looks.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Portland, OR
3 years, 5 months ago
It depends on why you want them. I buy them because the colors are cute, they fit my feet well, and they last a long time (I do take care of my shoes). You can often find them on sale, too. These are NOT shoes for playing sports or running--they don't have the right kind of insole or foot support.
bryan f.
bryan f.
Cape Coral, FL
3 years, 5 months ago
My only issue with them is the insole, the thing is just too thin.