Melissa H.
Melissa H.

Are the Converse Chuck Taylor's worth the money?? My brother swears by them but I'm not convinced yet.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
June 17, 2014, 7:19 p.m.
I wore mine to camp for several months on end and never had any problems with them. They wore out a bit because I was hiking in them but they still lasted a good year or so after that. If you just wear them regularly they last a lot longer!
Dora G.
Dora G.
June 17, 2014, 4:23 p.m.
YES! They go with just about anything "fun" and casual!!
Mica C.
Mica C.
June 16, 2014, 1:13 p.m.
I have worn the same pair regularly for 5 years now! And my secondary pair for 7! They last forever and go with almost everything! YES, they are worth the money :)
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
June 15, 2014, 11:09 p.m.
Yes! Absolutely! You'll find that they will become your go-to weekend shoe!
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
June 15, 2014, 3:27 p.m.
Most def! They last forever and are super comfortable! I have about 4 pairs and my kids both have a pair. They come in lots of colors and you can even customize them if you want!
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
June 13, 2014, 3:29 p.m.
They are worth the 40-50$ they last for years. I wouldn't buy them for my children but when they turn 10 and their feet aren't growing yes. These shoes will last forever and you can wear them with anything! Rock what you want ! Be you!
tiffany k.
tiffany k.
June 13, 2014, 11:24 a.m.
ABSOLUTELY! They are stylish, go well with just about any outfit. However, they are not for playing sports or running in. Very flat.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
June 12, 2014, 10:19 p.m.
I love them to workout in to make my foot flat, but they are not the best for walking long distances or running, more of everyday or for looks.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
June 12, 2014, 7:15 p.m.
It depends on why you want them. I buy them because the colors are cute, they fit my feet well, and they last a long time (I do take care of my shoes). You can often find them on sale, too. These are NOT shoes for playing sports or running--they don't have the right kind of insole or foot support.
bryan f.
bryan f.
June 11, 2014, 9:57 p.m.
My only issue with them is the insole, the thing is just too thin.
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
June 11, 2014, 7:50 p.m.
They are worth every cent. Keep in mind that you buy ones that are basic colours at Target.
Austen R.
Austen R.
June 11, 2014, 5:48 p.m.
I love them. They go with everything. Because they have no arch support and 0 heel-toe drop they work really well for my foot which has some issues.
Katie C.
Katie C.
June 11, 2014, 2:24 p.m.
Do NOT get the one's at Target. Yes, they're Converse but they're the cheaper, more affordable brand and don't last as long. You want to get Converse All Stars not Converse One Star
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
June 11, 2014, 8:07 a.m.
Target has them also. You can use coupons and the Cartwheel App to save even more money.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
June 10, 2014, 6:57 p.m.
Everyone in my family wears them, I like the slip ons, my husband likes the high tops and my son likes the traditional one.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
June 10, 2014, 1:20 p.m.
If you're concerned about money, Converse can be purchased at a discounted price at Kohl's. Kohl's often offers 15%, 20%, and 30% discounts on anything in store.
Heather C.
Heather C.
June 8, 2014, 1:54 p.m.
They really aren't terribly expensive. I would recommend you get at least one pair to try them out. Don't use them for walking or exercise, because they don't offer a lot of arch support. If that is something you need or require, definitely get some insoles for them! They are classic and adorable and you can wear them with almost anything!
Ronda O.
Ronda O.
June 8, 2014, 12:12 p.m.
Absolutely worth the money! I wear them everyday to work in a cafeteria and have not had to replace them yet...it's been two years!!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
June 7, 2014, 9:19 p.m.
I believe they are. I have had mine for years and aside from normal wear, they have held up incredibly well. They are comfortable, classic, and look great with jeans or shorts!
Jean L.
Jean L.
June 7, 2014, 5:08 p.m.
They are so easily wearable and hold up pretty well. The one thing I have to say about them, though -- 1st they are sized weirdly, so be sure to actually try them on. I usually wear a woman's 8.5, but I wear a 7 in Chucks. Also, I don't have unusual feet, but I find that Chucks leave me feeling very flat-footed. And I don't feel that way in any other shoes I've tried on...ever. It's not a big enough problem to keep me from wearing them, but if it bothered me, I would add insoles. I would buy them again, on sale somewhere.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
June 6, 2014, 8:56 a.m.
Yes,they are
Rosalie J.
Rosalie J.
June 6, 2014, 7:13 a.m.
Yes they are! They are actually comfy to me and if you don't want to put nothing special on they have them in all different colors I had gray and black.
Jennifer e.
Jennifer e.
June 5, 2014, 8:20 p.m.
They are so durable and cost effective. Like 40-50 is cheap for shoes in my opinipn
Judith L.
Judith L.
June 5, 2014, 6:56 p.m.
Yes ! you can pair them with any casual outfit. They're perfect for everyday. I've had mine for 10 years and they still look new. I love them !
Brandon F.
Brandon F.
June 5, 2014, 2:32 p.m.
Yes they are. they are very durable and even with wear and tear they will still look great on your feet
Kim J.
Kim J.
June 5, 2014, 10:58 a.m.
They will last a long time if you clean them regularly. They're very versatile and go with just about any outfit. However, these are street shoes, so I don't recommend wearing them to the gym or on a long hike because there is no arch support.
Adrina R.
Adrina R.
June 5, 2014, 10:38 a.m.
They Are Worth It They Last For Years And They Never Go Outta Style;-)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
June 5, 2014, 9:37 a.m.
Yes and no. They are pretty cool looking shoes and love the color and design options. But just don't wear them when you know you are going to be doing a lot of walking and standing.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
June 5, 2014, 1:20 a.m.
They are terrible for flat feet. no arch support at all
crystal s.
crystal s.
June 4, 2014, 6:37 p.m.
Absolutely! Fashionwise they are the most versatile shoes ever. I wouldn't try running a marathon in them, but I wear them for all day activities like theme parksparks all the time.
Elaine A.
Elaine A.
June 4, 2014, 11:47 a.m.
I love them for shopping or just daily activities, but I do not prefer them for working out. They are more for fashion, in my case. I wear them with just about anything when I'm dressing down.
Charline C.
Charline C.
June 4, 2014, 11:46 a.m.
I don't think its worth the money if its for use of the gym.

Join Now