Andi K.
Parker, CO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Review for: Other more...
Have you ever seen a cuter pair of shoes in your life???! I LOVE pink and I LOVE sparkle, so to have both wrapped up in a Converse. Dreams really do come true! I’m considering a backup pair JUST INCASE something happens to these. I typically wear a size 9 shoe, and usually can go down a size in Converse, but did stick to a 9 with this pair since they seem like they would give a little less than a more basic pair. They are so comfortable and can be worn with or without socks and look great either way! They definitely have my heart, and go with almost any outfit. I get compliments every time I own them. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Converse