BY CONVERSE

Women's Chuck Taylor Ox Casual Shoes. The Converse Women's Chuck Taylor Ox is the classic, all-American shoe that looks good at school, running errands, at a concert or even at the office (okay, maybe not every office). Show your individuality and style in these versatile sneakers that now come in even more colors and great patterns. A breathable canvas upper keeps feet comfortable, while the lace-up style allows for a secure, personalized fit. The low-top design makes these shoes easy to wear see more...

Tori S.
Cookville, TX
Converse are my absolute FAVORITE shoes ever!! I LOVE all the style they have to offer bit right now my most fav are the "wedge" shoes they offer! They are "sassy", yet SO comfortable! I have worked a full day (on my feet, as a teacher) and my feet did not hurt at the end of the day! So many options, colors and designs you just can't go wrong.
Breana M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love the classic white converse. They are super cute with jeans and a basic tee, or even a basic dress. You can dress them up or dress them down and they are fab. My only complaint is that I️ wish they were more comfortable and could be worn for loner periods of walking. Just some improvement on the insoles would be wonderful because as it stands right now the insoles could easily be compared to cardboard.. I’ve made the mistake of wearing these around Venice Italy for an entire day of exploring and it did not feel good by the end of the day - looked cute doing it though at least.
Avery C.
Austin atx
I have the high top converse and they work so good with the way I walk and it looks so good with any outfit I wear when i'm going for a lazy day it okay they like it well all my friends or maybe when I wanna go to the beach or when I wanna look super cute they are just the best basic white shoes I can wear with anything
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
I debated on this review for a while because Converse Chuck Taylors are my absolute favorite I have so many colors, but I bought the white chucks and after one days use the color is just not the same. Definitely not like any other white shoe I've ever owned, not in a good way. BUT the one color cannot take away from the years of amazing colors and converse I have owned. Just be very very sure of the color choice. I will always continue to buy and wear Chucks!
Serena P.
Victoria , TX
I'm obsessed with Converse, they are not only super stylish but are also very comfortable which is ALWAYS a plus. They are a little pricey but you are getting what you pay for and it's totally worth the price. I love them.
johanna g.
Ive had this pair since i was 14, im now 17 and theyre still not worn out. Theyre very comfortable and easy to walk in. Yeah theyre a little pricey but thats all shoes these days. I recommend them if youre thinking about buying a pair.
Katelyn M.
Centennial , CO
Love these shoes for everyday wear. They are super comfortable, and I love to go lifting in them because they help keep me flat on my heels and keep my form good
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Converse are a great brand of sneakers. You can wear them with just about anything. Very reasonably priced. There is such a wide variety of colors & styles. They come in adult & child sizes. Very comfortable!!!
Nayalisa A.
Franklin Park
I love converse especially in white. They go with everything which I love. One of the cons is that if you’re not careful you can get them dirty and very affordable highly recommend
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
The All Star is literally a generation-joining footwear. It has ceased to be vintage or retro for many years, and even its history does not allow it: almost 100 years in the market. That's it! The traditional Converse model, that blue with basic white shoelaces began to be produced in 1917 as sneakers to play basketball. But it was so cool that the teenagers loved it and started worshiping it. The models became a fever in the 50's with the punks in the late 70's, with the youth of the 90's and to this day are idolized by young people and adults. And the best: All Star looks are super easy to assemble.
The white All Star is one of the boldest combinations for some, but super simple to make. In the doubt, sneakers will go well with any basic jeans, be it with traditional blue or colored wash, shorts or skirt. With jeans there is no mistake. My favorite is White is the cool thing about White All Star is that there is no mistake!
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Do they make wide sizes?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Looking for shoes for me, where can I buy them at?