Converse Womens Chuck Taylor Shoreline Shoes-9,WHITE

by NoBrand

Slip on a classic look and get on your way in the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Shoreline Slip-on sneakers with a sparkle wash look. These sneakers are elasticized at heel for a custom fit.

Should I get these or the vans slip ons ?
Does this give you blisters?
Do these tend to rub on the heels?
Start your review of Converse Womens Chuck Taylor Shoreline Shoes-9,WHITE!
How would you rate this product?
Glasgow, KY
[product:converse-womens-chuck-taylor-shoreline-shoes-9,white] are my favorite shoes. The fact that you can just slip them on and they go with any outfit appeals to me greatly. They are super comfortable. Very affordable. I’m a repeat customer for life. I would recommend these to anyone.
Fort Worth, TX
These are one of my all time favorite shoes! They are comfortable and look great with jeans or shorts! Keeping them white is a bit demanding! I have these in 3 other colors also and I've been rocking these since I can remember! Love them! Converse
Tucson
Okay so these are super ridiculously cute and you can wear them with basically anything right? Perfect colors, perfect size? Only thing that kinda sucks is how they scratch at the heels if you aren't wearing socks that go past the ankles.
East Granby, CT
Such a wonderful classic shoe! Everyone needs a white converse! They can be a bit uncomfortable because the sole is not very soft. I usually wear mine with a short sock for more support on my feet!
Buena Park, CA
I have the grey version of these but couldn’t find those to review. I like these much better than regular chucks. These are MUCH more comfortable than regular chucks, there was not as much a variety on colors but that may have just been store availability. The appearance is more bulky that I’m used to but for me the comfort outweighs that.
Pell City, AL
I love these shoes as long as you’re not wearing them for a while. I wish these came in wide. I worn mine a lot but they have shrunk a little by washing them a lot and for a great price I got my money’s worth out of them.
I absolutely love my converse.I have several colors of them.I wear mine all the time.They are so comfortable and cute and go with so many things.i definitely would recommend purchasing these and I will definitely be buying them in more colors.
Collinsville, MS
I am in love with these slip-on shoes! They go great with almost everything, and they are super-comfortable! I purchased two pair in both black and white and I wear them everywhere! They are inexpensive and fashionable! I’d recommend them to anyone who wants to inject a little youthful attitude into their wardrobe!
Crossroads
I love this shoes, they go with almost anything and they’re super comfy. I have another pair in a different color but this ones are the ones that I use the most. I can wear them with either shorts or jeans or even a casual dress and it looks amazing
Cullman
Converse are some of my favorite shoes. They are so comfortable and cute. They can be dressed up or down with different outfits. I have wore mine out and about to purchase another pair. I currently have a white and black pair.