BY UNKNOWN

Slip on a classic look and get on your way in the Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Shoreline Slip-on sneakers with a sparkle wash look. These sneakers are elasticized at heel for a custom fit. see more...

Alison B.
north park, san diego
Shoreline Converse are my only way to go!!! I adore the slip on version of the chick Taylor and they are very cute with any outfit! Affordable.. run anywhere from $40-50. Just try to avoid amazon only because I feel like the prices get jacked up. Stick to the actual website or dsw or somewhere else
Emily L.
Roselle
I like these shoes but sometimes they aren’t that comfortable. The shoe lace keeps coming out and it can get really annoying. A thing I like about these is that you can slip them on. I like that they are different than normal converse.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
I am in love with these slip-on shoes! They go great with almost everything, and they are super-comfortable! I purchased two pair in both black and white and I wear them everywhere! They are inexpensive and fashionable! I’d recommend them to anyone who wants to inject a little youthful attitude into their wardrobe!
Alexus M.
Henderson
I wanna say I think this is the kind of show you can wear with literally anything!! I love the converse brand in general because they are super comfy and can go with any outfit like I said. These shoes are a 10/10 100% and I would recommend to anyone. Great price to. Every day wear type shoe.
Elise S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is my fourth pair of Chuck Taylor sneakers by Converse. I have worn these all around the US, Asia, Europe and even New Zealand to walk through everything from wineries, ancient ruins, beach towns, huge cities, and suburban towns. They are THAT comfortable. Easy to throw in the wash. Great to make any outfit a little more fun and casual.
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
I love these converse! They're cute and the detail around the heel adds a touch of femininity that I can appreciate. They run true to size, and I love that they are expanding and adding in more colorways. I wear these all the time in the spring and summer!
Megan M.
Omg they are so cute! Finally got my first pair and I'm already in love though they can get dirty fast simply wash them. These shoes seem strong and efinitly will last me a long time. I absolutely am living these shoes
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
I finally broke down and got a pair of the use with my birthday money. I love that they are Slip On and I find that they fit my wife feet better than the traditional Converse sneakers. These are my new favorite summer sneakers.
Michelle C.
Detroit
I absolutely love these Chuck Taylor's. Low top Chuck's usually wear down my heals, leaving me with blisters and irritation. This particular model does not cause irritation or blisters. Great for the summer as slip on shoes, no socks needed which is a HUGE plus!
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL

This is a basic in every girl's closet. I have them and are comfortable, combine with all my jeans. The only bad thing is that they get dirty very fast, and you have to take good care of them.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this come in any other color?
Angie A.
Saint-calixte
wow 😳 very interesting as product 😍
Mattalis B.
Kalamazoo, MI
I have been looking for some new shoes but I don't know if they are really the right ones I want some shoes that are for flat footed people and that I can run on and that I can really look good and be comfortable at the same time Do they get dirty easy or can you just have like a spray to have them not get dirty do they rip if you break them in and keep them on for like sports can you wear them for a sport like basketball or soccer or football ???