Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star OX Sneaker [] uploaded by Naomi V.

BY CONVERSE

Alessia R.
Gaithersburg, MD
My daughter really loves these shoes. They're so comfortable and she's able to run and play in them. I also love these! They're great shoes. #BacktoSchool
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
I totally live in my Chucks. I wear them almost every day and they are some comfortable. They are really well made, I usually buy a new pair every two years but that's because they get dirty. By year three they are falling off my feet. I actually still have my very first part that I bought when I was 15, they were my concert shoes for many years so they have so many memories tied to them.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
This is one of my all time favorite shoes. They have a classic design and come in so many colors. I love them so much I have one tattooed on my arm.

Pros: classic design, versatile, comfortable, wide variety of colors, comfy

Cons: after a while the edge tends to peel away from the edge of the show or some cracking occurs.

All in all great shoe.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Converse sneakers are so timeless! They look good on everyone and they go with any and every outfit! They don't have much support, but they're more of a casual shoe than an athletic shoe. I've went through so many pairs of these and I'll continue to buy converse shoes!
Raven W.
Best shoes ever! Been wearing them
Since I was in junior high. Fit me
Perfectly. Very cute. Can be worn with shorts pants or a dress. They're affordable and always can find cute ones on sale. I'd definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!
Christina E.
Keokuk, IA
I think I outgrew the style before these shoes even wore out. I had several pairs over my middle and high school years because I'd get lucky and find them for super cheap at outlet stores and goodwill. Great shoes!
Jessica B.
Martinsburg, WV
I love these shoes. I have the red pair. They last so long and clean up so easily. I highly recommend for anyone
Kiondra B.
Little Rock, AR
I love converse very comfortable and simple and casual to wear and you can dress them up or down
Naomi V.
I love this shoes really really really,si comfortable and so cute!! I love this shoes si much!!
Yuliana O.
Alajuela upala
They are my favorite I use them for all type occasion I love I would like to have more or to have new styles are forever I have 9 years using converse and they are still like new I love them