Apparel & AccessoriesShoesConverse
Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Ox []

Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Ox []

by Converse

What stores can I find these at?
Do you have problems with your feet when wearing these or are they just for flat feted people?
Is there a good way to clean these shoes once they get dirty without ruining the quality of the shoesConverse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Ox []?
Start your review of Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Ox []!
How would you rate this product?
Tierra  B.
I purchase these shoes for my son from rack room shoes for forty dollars. Very lightweight and comfortable for him to walk in.
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
I have 12 pairs of cons and I will never stop wearing them. I wear them with my scrubs at work, I wear them with my summer dresses... I just LOVE my CHUCKS!!
Ninna W.
I absolutely love these shoes. The white matches most outfits. It's classic and they are really comfortable. The versitile look is all I need. I am a simple dresser so thee are my go to shoes. I have purchased 3 pairs of the same shoe. Love love love these!! Worth the money!
Lauren  Y.
Palm Coast, FL
Comfy . And look clean and stylish with pretty much anything. Affordable and easy to slip on . Love them
Kinsley B.
Lake View, AL
Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Ox [] uploaded by Kinsley B.
Mine are dirty because I wear them almost daily! They aren’t that comfortable at first but once you break them in, you won’t take them off! You can dress these up or down! It’s good to have atleast one pair of converse🤩
Rachel N.
Ozark, MO
I love Converse Chuck Taylors. I have them in several colors but white has to be my favorite! These are so comfy and can make any outfit cute and casual.
Angela F.
Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Ox [] uploaded by Angela F.
Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Ox [] uploaded by Angela F.
I love Chuck Taylor's in general, So I bought the Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Ox Style in all black and got my maiden name embroidered on the sides of each shoe. The shoe itself looks amazing!!! (Both of them Lol). I personally don't like the look of this style nearly as much as the classic high tops but it's a stylish, sleek pair of Converse and I would definitely recommend these.
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
I think I’ve bought maybe 6 pairs of these white converse over the years. I love them! I wear them so often that I have to wash them constantly and they hold up well in the washer! Once I wear them completely out, I just buy a new pair. It’s a must have staple item for a girl’s closet. Price isn’t to bad as well.
Selena J.
Salinas, CA
It would be hard for me to pick a favorite color of chucks. I adore my white pair. They are hard to keep white that’s for sures. But the whites truly go with anything. Dresses, shorts and pants of all sizes. I got my boyfriend a pair for his bday a few years back so every once and awhile we will match lol.
Emily M.
Anaheim, CA
Love my converse! I use them all time time and I love that I can wash them super easily. I’ve had them for a while and they’re still bright and white. I even put them in the washer, and they’re still doing fine!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
|  .
By| .
Colorado Spgs, CO
il y a 2 ans
Diana D. il y a 10 mois
I had mine 5 or 6 years. I usually let them soak (just water and soap). Then I clean them with a brush .... For me it was good enough Converse Unisex Chuck Taylor All Star Ox [] ☺
Elexity O.
il y a 3 ans
Judith H. il y a un an
Let's see, it is still fabric that absorbs liquids but if you take it in time and with patience they can be impeccable ... but that's what I say that it is still fabric. There are some converse that are skin style that you are with a washcloth or something wet, they are like new.