BY CONVERSE

Buy on Jet.com
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
I think I’ve bought maybe 6 pairs of these white converse over the years. I love them! I wear them so often that I have to wash them constantly and they hold up well in the washer! Once I wear them completely out, I just buy a new pair. It’s a must have staple item for a girl’s closet. Price isn’t to bad as well.
Kaitlynlarson
I love chuck Taylor's I have always wanted a pair of them. I finally got a pair this year!! It was so worth it they go with every thing. I expecially wear them with jeans,they go very nicely.I even wear my converse with dresses,they are conformable enough for walking all day and even playing sports in like sometimes I don't want to change into my soccer cleats so I just practice in my shoes.my favorite part of converse is that if they get dirty you can always throw them in the wash,I suggest that if you are going to throw them in the wash that you first take out the shoe laces.also you should not throw them in the dryer because they make a horible clucking noise.one of the best things about them is they come at a good price and they can come in all different colors so you can be unique like with one of my pairs of converse looks white on the outside but has a gorgeous mint inside with a pattern on the tongue of the shoe.this product is highly recommend
Morgan R.
['Joplin', 'MO'], MO
Classic converse every girl should own a pair. I like them with simple outfits . They are good for lighting and casual outfits but not good for cardio.