BY CONVERSE

The shoe that revolutionized the game of basketball and would later become a favorite worldwide, the Chuck Taylor All Star-a true American icon. The classic design hasn't changed since Chuck wore them himself. UNISEX SIZING: Men's sizes shown. Women order 2 sizes smaller than your normal size. For example: If you wear a women's size 7, order size 5, etc. cotton duck upper bears the original Chuck Taylor "Patch" logo soft cotton drill inner lining rubber toe bumper and arch grommets durable rubber sole for enhanced traction and control see more...

Angel H.
I usually wear a size 7 but I got an 8 in these and they fit perfect. I guess the run small. But I received these as a Christmas gift. I think they’re affordable if you take care of them. I would totally recommend.
Alexis S.
Vista, CA
Who doesn’t love a good pair of converse! I have to say black and white is my favorite and I wear them all the time. You can never go wrong with choosing converse. The only slight downfall for me is there’s not much support or cushion so after some walking they can be uncomfortable. But to be honest. They’re worth it!
Amalia G.
Mc Gregor, TX
I really like converse especially the black and white, i do admit that at first they are a little tiring to my feet but after you wear then in they are so comfortable. And they match with everything almost lol. I have own multiple pairs of this.
Karen F.
Chucks are one of my favorite shoes! Soo versatile, can be worn with jeans a cute Tee or rocked with a little dress! I have them in tons of colors and styles! They will forever be a staple wardrobe piece!
Yesenia M.
Long beach, CA
Been using converse since I was a little baby ! I’ve had all the colors at a certain time ! But I always have my black and white converse on stock at ALL TIMES !
Lindsay S.
O Fallon, MO
I love converse. They are so versatile and comfy! I need a pair in every color! The only problem i have found is in the shoreline pair I have to get a size up because I have wider feet.
Cheyenne C.
I LIVE BY CONVERSE. currently I have 4 pairs of converse alone in my closet. I buy one new pair every year, and they never disappoint. they are a little pricy for someone who doesn't spend much on shoes but they last. the oldest pair i have ever had lasted for nearly 5 years!! they always fit perfectly, and they are just the best go-to shoe in terms of style. they're classic and stylish and come in MANY MANY MANY different styles. i could go on for years. They're durable and just flat out awesome. I recommend these to any human being on this earth.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
These are cute but not the most comfortable. I have very high arches and these offer zero support. I have to use inserts to make these wearable. They can be a little on the expensive side but they're high quality and last a while. They come in a ton of different colors and a few different styles but I always like classic black the best.
Jillian G.
Nyack, NY
These are comfortable enough to wear during my work day and even walking around NYC for hours. It can be annoying that they go so low because I hate when my socks show and having lower cut socks can cause the shoe to rub against your foot which hurts. The price isn't bad when there are deals. The only thing I hate is that the shoelaces are too short, but that's easily fixable
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
I basically live in these. I work 10 hour shifts on my feet, and these never hurt my feet. I commute to and from my train, almost a mile each way.  They're super affordable. I love that I can wear them with everything from dresses to jeans. My favorite!
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
I have no casual tennis shoes! 🙈 After 5+ years my Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers - Unisex Sizing bit the bullet and had a hole in the bottom. Now I don’t know what to get next. I’ve never had adidas Women's Superstar Casual Sneakers from Finish Line But I love the look. Should I stick with converse or do you love your adidas?