BY CONVERSE

The Chuck Taylor All Star is the shoe that revolutionized the game of basketball and later became a favorite worldwide. A true American icon, the classic design hasn't changed since Chuck wore them himself. UNISEX SIZING: Men's sizes shown. Women order 2 sizes smaller than your normal size. For example: If you wear a women's size 7, order size 5, etc. cotton duck upper bears the original Chuck Taylor "Patch" logo soft cotton drill inner lining rubber toe bumper and arch grommets durable rubber sole for enhanced traction and control see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
These are some of my favorite chucks but for some reason there is a metal ring in them that really rubs my feet. The leather converse run about a half size bigger than these as well. So size up
Julia J.
These shoes have got to be my favorite in the Converse brand. I love my high tops and especially in all black. I have had my current pair for over 2 years and they are still very well put together. They are comfortable, made of high quality material and light on your feet.

These shoes go great with just about everything and look good on EVERYONE! They are good shoes to buy for kids when they start school and are very good casual every day shoes as well. I give these 5/5 stars.
Tara L.
I will forever love these sneakers. I've worn them since I was in grade school. They are my all-time favorite. They're comfortable and long-lasting. The color doesn't fade, and the sole is built to last. I did notice they've become more expensive, which is why I don't buy them as often. I do recommend the shoe, though.
Derricka M.
I ordered these for school as a casual shoe just to have on to go with some jeans.It matched well ,and I really love the style of this shoe. As far as comfortability goes I don't really look for that in this particular brand .it's pretty flat with no support. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High
Marisa P.
Mesa, AZ
I love these ! Their classics ! I watched the movie the sandlot and that's why I had got these . I love black that's my fav color so I loved how they're all black! Converse go with everything honestly that's why I love these . I have every color they made. You need to buy these everyone has one pair of converse
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
This my favorite pair of sneakers love the high tops they are so cool they match all of my outfits they are affordable and very effective I would recommend this product to everyone love them.
Hannah F.
Sandy, UT
These were the go-to shoes for everyone in high school and I have no doubt that they still are. They're comfortable, black so they go with almost anything, and they don't rip apart as quickly as the knock offs. You certainly are paying for quality with these.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High
Best shoes ever I collect them and the high tops are my favorite definitely worth the rice and they last very stylish I will definitely suggest them to everyone ---
Irene R.
My boyfriend just bought a pair of these and he looks incredibly handsome wearing them. Loved them. Aldo bought a new pair myself and loved them too ❤️ Top brand of shoes!!!
ANass B.
My name is Anass boulmal and I have a page on instagram with a large number of followers .
I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my pictures and posts professionnal.
My goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High
Helena V.
Elk, WA
Are these worth the money?
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Do they make the converse shoe in other fabrics than canvas?
Jenna B.
I thought about buying these high top shoes, but it's the end of summer and I'm not sure what to wear them with as it gets colder. How would you style these shoes for fall?
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Talayeh C.
Dayton, OH
Do they have them in low top.??