BY CONVERSE

• Does anyone have any tips of tricks for cleaning the whit...1 Answers
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I’ve had these shoes for almost a year now and I love them! They are so comfy and make my casual outfits so cute. They do get dirty very easily but that’s expected with white shoes! I usually wash them with bleach after every wear-couple of wears to keep them as white as I can! I normally wear an 8 and got a women’s 7.5 in these so I think they run a little small
Isabella B.
Where do i even begin. They literally go with everything and when you have a tan it makes it pop if they are new and when it gets dirty they still look good and to me even better. They cost 55 bucks and honestly it’s totally worth it they last forever and i wear them literally everyday and i love them.
Skye B.
Montague, CA
I love my chuck Taylor’s!!! I have been wearing my chucks for years and won’t ever stop I have maybe 20 pairs and some of them I’ve had for over 10 years and they still look great and feel great!! I love the quality of these shoes they last so long for me and I’m hard on my feet!!
Gabriella N.
Washington, DC
I powerlift in these shoes and I absolutely love them. My only issue is that they get dirty really easily and it's hard to clean them without soaking the shoes. I bought another pair for casual wear and they're not bad for walking long distances either.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I wore these when I was a teenager and still love them today! My daughter also wears these and loves them. They are comfortable come in a great selection of styles and colors and are wonderful quality❤️
Lia D.
Springfield, MO
These are one of my favorite shoes! They’re comfortable and go with almost everything. They’re affordable and pretty durable. The only con is the lack of arch support in the shoe itself and the fact that they run a little narrow
Bahar V.
Los Angeles
When it comes to shoes, converse is the way to go! With no age limits, everyone is wearing these sick shoes all the time. They match with many many outfits and can be great for casual days like school or a fun night out!
ashley g.
Mesa
Absolutely love these shoes, yes they can get dirty easily but trust me you could pair this up with anything and you’re outfit would look great. They are a bit hard to wash but after done they will look brand new
They are really cute and fashionable. They can be worn with any outfit during anytime of the year. I enjoy wearing them with blue jeans and a comfy cardigan. I love them so much that I have more than five pairs.
Emily R.
Erie, PA
First time buying a pair of high top sneakers and I love them! They are so comfortable and easy to style! They’re hard to keep clean which makes sense cause they’re white but other than that I like everything about them!
Jessy F.
Bozeman, MT
Does anyone have any tips of tricks for cleaning the white chucks? Much appreciated.