BY CONVERSE

• Does anyone have any tips of tricks for cleaning the whit...3 Answers
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I’ve had these shoes for almost a year now and I love them! They are so comfy and make my casual outfits so cute. They do get dirty very easily but that’s expected with white shoes! I usually wash them with bleach after every wear-couple of wears to keep them as white as I can! I normally wear an 8 and got a women’s 7.5 in these so I think they run a little small
Skye B.
Montague, CA
I love my chuck Taylor’s!!! I have been wearing my chucks for years and won’t ever stop I have maybe 20 pairs and some of them I’ve had for over 10 years and they still look great and feel great!! I love the quality of these shoes they last so long for me and I’m hard on my feet!!
Abby W.
Vero Beach
Love these shoes! I wear them practically everyday. I’ve had these shoes for over a year now and they haven’t gone bad on me yet. Yes they are $55 but you do get what you pay for. They are comfortable and easy to clean. I just throw mine in the wash when they turn yellowish and when I take them out they look brand new. I’ve gotten so many compliments wearing these lol. Very durable and super cute.
Gabriella N.
I powerlift in these shoes and I absolutely love them. My only issue is that they get dirty really easily and it's hard to clean them without soaking the shoes. I bought another pair for casual wear and they're not bad for walking long distances either.
Isabella B.
Where do i even begin. They literally go with everything and when you have a tan it makes it pop if they are new and when it gets dirty they still look good and to me even better. They cost 55 bucks and honestly it’s totally worth it they last forever and i wear them literally everyday and i love them.
Rylie M.
NC
I have continuously bought Converse All Stars since I was twelve years old. Now, at 23, I still purchase new pairs anytime my old pair wear out. And I truly wear out my shoes, I refuse to throw them away until I have worn holes in the soles. I love Converse and I always will.
Dana D.
Black Mountain
SUPER CUTE! I love my high top converse! Super comfy and you can wear them just about anything! They fit great on my feet just get one size smaller than normal. Worth the price! I will be buying them again!
Lia D.
Overland Park , KS
These are one of my favorite shoes! They’re comfortable and go with almost everything. They’re affordable and pretty durable. The only con is the lack of arch support in the shoe itself and the fact that they run a little narrow
Bahar V.
Los Angeles
When it comes to shoes, converse is the way to go! With no age limits, everyone is wearing these sick shoes all the time. They match with many many outfits and can be great for casual days like school or a fun night out!
Kadence S.
Newcastle
I’m in love with these shoes mine were super dirty and I just kept bleaching them bc I didn’t want to get rid of them they’re super comfy and affordable I love them so much literally match everything! BUY THESE!!😍
Jessy F.
Bozeman, MT
Does anyone have any tips of tricks for cleaning the white chucks? Much appreciated.