BY CONVERSE

In 1917, All Star sneaker gave the world a blank canvas. At first it played basketball and then Rock & Roll and then everything else. It went along with athletes and artists, experimenters, rebels, visionaries-and now, even after everything it's been, it remains anything you want. Various sizes available. See drop-down menu to choose. see more...

Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I got these high tops in red in the kids size 3 which is really more like a size 5 for an adult. They tend to run larger so I recommend going in and trying them on. Since they have a flat sole, they are great for lifting weights, especially for leg or back day. I wore them for my Marceline the Vampire Queen costume this year.
Christa A.
Harriman
I could walk all day in these shoes. I love that they cover my ankle. Even after hours of shopping with all that walking I still love them. I’m a size 8 and they are true to size. I would recommend.
Sarah H.
I started using Converse for the gym and have loved them. They are flat and hard enough that they don't effect my lifts but have enough support that I'm not rocking on my heels. Plus it's nice to be able to leave the gym and not look like I just worked out.
molly r.
Abu Dhabi
These are THE shoes you think of when you think of converse. super classic and go with practically anything. Incredibly durable and long lasting.  I was hesitant about high tops because i thought they wouldn't be comfortable but Converse proved me wrong because these shoes are so comfy
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I have a pair of these shoes for several years. They are comfortable and of good quality. You can get them anywhere and many designs. Before I did not like them but after using them I liked them very much for how comfortable they are and how fast you can put them on and remove them.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
I absolutely love all of my Converse Chuck Taylors but there is something special about my hi tops. I used them for years playing basketball and I wear them dressed up or dressed down. I highly recommend Converse to all. Everyone must own at least one pair!
Bethany T.
East Helena, MT
Love these shoes!! Cutest things ever! Just wish they made them in wides :( I have wide feet and can't wear these for long because they make my feet hurt so bad. It sucks because they are my most favorite shoes ever :(
Courtney C.
these are the shoes i wear almost daily. they're super comfortable. i like how they come in a lot of colors and different designs. converse can be a shoe for literally everyone. i recommend these shoes
Moises L.
Westmorland, CA
Before I was skeptical of buying these, like other shoes of this style have not been very good on my feet. Now I purchased my first pair of Converse classic shoes after trying them out. I have been surprised on how comfortable they are and I'm happy with them !
Kemya P.
riverdale
I own almost every color of these and I completely love them ! For one they go great with any outfit & for two they are just very flattering . This is an easy shoe to just put in if you have no shoe in mind . They are both stylish and affordable