Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Canvas Low Red 9 uploaded by Elvis N.

BY CONVERSE

In 1917, All Star sneaker gave the world a blank canvas. At first it played basketball and then Rock & Roll and then everything else. It went along with athletes and artists, experimenters, rebels, visionaries-and now, even after everything it's been, it remains anything you want. Various sizes available. See drop down-menu to choose. see more...

Alexis A.
Oakdale, LA
I love love my red chucks. They are so stylish and I've had mine for over 2 years and a good wipe off makes them look brand new. The only thing is they will hurt your feet if you wear them for long periods of time. Other than that, I'm in love!
Yvette S.
These Chucks are the best. They provide great support and are very flexible. weather you are just taking a walk around the neighborhood or walking around at school they will look great and feel even greater.
Danielle T.
Freeburg
Love these shoes! They look great with many outfits and fit well. My only complaint is they don’t offer any arch support and I can’t fit my inserts into them. I know that’s just the build of the shoe. I can wear them pretty comfortably for 4-5 hours. And I love that they come in all colors and even kids sizes.
Chikita H.
Jember
I bough for my brother like 3-4 years ago, I remember that he did love it and still do
It comfortable, stylish, and the colour is complementary any jeans he used to wear
I'm glad that I bough him one