Do these run small or big or true to size.
Centerton, AR - il y a 8 ans

26 answers

i wear mens 11 and converse 10 fits me just right, any converse i tried 1 size smaller works for me. Their site states they run half a size bigger.
il y a 3 ans
I would say they run a little big. I'm a size 9.5 usually but I buy these in a size 9 (men's 7).
il y a 8 ans
They run big! I'd go a size smaller.
il y a 8 ans
They run big. I wear a womans 5.5-6 and can wear a child's size 3!
il y a 8 ans
Converse's website states that these run a half size large. Which to me, seem accurate. I buy these in a women's 6 and I normally wear 6.5/7 (depending on the shoe).
il y a 8 ans
They actually run a size to a size and a half big (I used to work in a shoe store and I own 15 pairs myself :) ) Try them on a size smaller than your normal size--they not a wide shoe but they sure are long.
I wear a 10 in women's and a 9w in Converse. I own 7 pair
Definitely True to size
il y a 8 ans
Slightly smaller, I mean if you have a slim foot your good. but realistically chucks are very narrow, therefor when buying a pair you should always try them on and walk around for a bit cause you will have some serious blisters if you buy a size too small! TRY THEM ON! :p
il y a 8 ans
Converse have always run true to size for me. Just be sure to check the female/male sizing to make sure you're getting the right fit.