Converse Chuck Taylor All Star

by Converse

Qué talla es 35 Colombiano en US para este zapato?
Usas los converse sucios o limpios ?( Es un mito oh realidad)?
Start your review of Converse Chuck Taylor All Star!
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star uploaded by Aneli C.
Modernos y casuales mis conversé que se puede llevar con todo, mi clásico es el color blanco y existen una variedad de colores para poder combinarlos con todo
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star uploaded by Maribel M.
My favorite tennis shoes from about 20 years ago, I have never been without a pair of these, you can simply use them with everything,I love them Converse Chuck Taylor All Star
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star uploaded by Shelby S.
I love my converse! I've been wearing the shoes since I was a baby and grew up wearing them like my dad did! I have so many pairs, it's kind of an addiction. I will forever love the brand and shoe and I can't even tell you how many times I wear them a week!
Haylee P.
Wellesley, MA
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star uploaded by Haylee P.
Converse, Converse, Converse! Where do I start? Your shoes are not only cool to look at, but they are comfy too. Such good quality. Wether dancing around at Coachella or heading to the airport; they never disappoint! My converse are  key essential in my closet and wardrobe!
ridgette U.
I own 7 pairs of chuck Taylor low cut converse and they're great. Can match with your own at all times. They're very simple but cute.
Gabriela Z.
Pico Rivera, CA
Good shoes to go any were. so comfortable to take to them parks..goes with any outfit, gives it a little to "cool for you" look a haha.
Jamie C.
Coshocton, OH
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star uploaded by Jamie C.
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOE BRAND!!! Since I was a child Converse Chuck Taylor All Star has always been my go to for shoes, pretty much my whole life. They're a total classic. You can never go wrong with them. They go with literally everything! Work, sporty, dressy and even are worn in weddings! I have too many pairs to count. They are always coming out with new colors and design patterns. The quality it out of this world, they last forever. I had to pass tgis gem down to my own daughter's too. The first pair of actual shoes they each got were... You guessed it Converse Chuck Taylor All Star! They had to start the school year out right with a fresh pair for each! I highly recommend getting yourself a pair!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Cute shoes. Nice colors and variety. Not a bad shoe. One think I noticed was the back of my ankle had a big blister from the shoe. Definitely not for walking long periods of time. Great decoration shoe.
Wendy K.
Minneapolis, MN
Love the converse brand. Their shoes are awesome so comfortable and easy to put on. The materials are strong and can hold up a lot. I love how they make them in different colors and high top or lows.
Selena Y.
Houston , Texas
I love converse, especially that they have all these different colors. My favorite ones are the red and white ones. Can't wear them all day long cause my feet do start to hurt though.

639 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
bisola B.
English Mill Court on milton
Mariam M.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Pamela S. il y a un an
A parte interna da "lingua" do tênis, logo onde tem o n, deverá conter o desenho da marca e atras, basicamente no garrão, dizer o nome converse
Tomson T.
whitewater
il y a 2 ans
Can Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Anyone tell me why the converse play shoes are so comfortable ?
Estefania P. il y a un an
para mi por que son justos o sea chiquitos y como que te gustan mucho te encariñas