Converse Baby Boy or Baby Girl First Star Crib Shoes uploaded by Zeinab S.Converse Baby Boy or Baby Girl First Star Crib Shoes uploaded by Wendolin A.

BY CONVERSE

Converse Baby Boy or Baby Girl First Star Crib Shoes Kids Kids see more...

Despina N.
Midlothian, VA
I loved these baby shoes! My baby boy got some great wear out of them. They held up wonderfully. They were priced around 30 dollars, so I feel like they are affordable. Especially for as long as he got to wear them. He had them in blue, so they matched all his clothes. They are super soft too. Now his little brother will get to wear them because they are still in perfect condition!
Kelsey Z.
Oak Grove, KY
These were both my son and daughter's first pair of shoes. They also long. And are made very well. Very cheap for Chuck Taylor's. I absolutely love these!
Wendolin A.
Brownsville, TX
Just got my some black converse size 3c they are really nice and high quality .my baby will be getting some more for some cute outfits that she has
Kalien R.
Killeen, TX
These are so cute on my baby girl! I love how soft they are and that they offer her room to grow. They well a great purchase. Just adorable!👟👟😍
Zeinab S.
Rawalpindi , Punjab
I Got It For My Nephew & I’m Wearing Excited To See Him Wearing These ... I Just Wanna Make Him A Big Fan Of Converse Just Like Me & It’s Quite Expensive For Me 😄