BeautyFaceFace MakeupConvaTec
Aloe Vesta Antifungal Ointment, 5 oz

ConvaTec Aloe Vesta Antifungal Ointment, 5 oz.

by ConvaTec

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ConvaTec Aloe Vesta Antifungal Ointment, 5 oz.!
Sandy S.
SOMERTON, AZ
Review for: Aloe Vesta Antifungal Ointment 5 oz; 141 g
Its great to keep itchy skin relieved. Aloe is a great product for health care.
Its great to keep itchy skin relieved. Aloe is a great product for health care.
Sharla K.
Review for: Aloe Vesta Antifungal Ointment 5 oz; 141 g
One of my favorites!!! definitely does the job for a cheap price to! staying with this product
Kendal S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Review for: Aloe Vesta Antifungal Ointment 5 oz; 141 g
I love this product! It helps with Dry skin like my skin, and its smells amazing!
Mandy J.
Huntington, IN
Review for: Aloe Vesta Antifungal Ointment 5 oz; 141 g
We love this product!!! It helps with my elderly mother's bed sores!!! I wish we would have had it for my dad when he was alive. The wound care doctor suggested this product. Works wonders. Keeps wound clean, no burning, no nasty smell. I don't think we will ever use anything but this product from now on.
karen K.
8305 NW 27th ST. STE 113BDORAL FLORIDA ZIP code 33122-1934
Review for: Aloe Vesta Antifungal Ointment 5 oz; 141 g
excellent product to have aloe provides many nutrients regenerates hydrates very beneficial to us who are in contact job climate change

Looking for your answer?