Conundrum Red 2009 uploaded by Jonellen M.

BY CONUNDRUM

Amanda S.
Nashville , TN
It's extremely sweet for me. I need something a bit heavier and tannic. It's very pricey for the quality. Although Conundrum has several other options that I found to be quite lovely.
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
I normal don't drink set wines..but this is actually really good nice after taste ..I will be trying sweeter wines cause this wine open my eyes to trying different sweet wines..I would recommend trying this!!
Lien L.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not a huge red wine drinker but someone introduced this so me and it was fantastic! I like sweeter wines but this wasn't bad. Got me tipsy real fast!
Jessica F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great smooth red blend with a touch of sweetness, wouldn't buy it all the time because of the price, but would be nice to treat myself
Lauren W.
Emporia, KS
Great drinkable wine! I prefer red blends and this is one that I enjoy as well. Very smooth and easy to drink.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN
Love the red wine I love this I highly recommend this for a good dinner for two 5 stars for sure
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Yummmm! Smooth and silky. Rich and deep, but not overly dry. Pairs well with pastas and red meat!
Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
Not the best wine but for the money I will get for a party when I don't need quality.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
Not my favorite, but it gets the job done! A decent choice for sangria i guess.