BY CONTURE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A non-invasive, anti-aging system designed to brighten, smooth, visibly firm, and restore younger-looking skin. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Pores If you want to know more… Your daily skin toning exercise starts with the three-speed Kinetic Skin Toning Device, a safe, non-invasive system designed to visibly tighten and revive tired, aging skin from the comfort of your own home. As we age, our bodies slow down and with that, so does our skin. Just like our bodies, our skin requires exercise and nutrients to remain healthy and youthful. The Conture device exercises and stimulates the skin through a process called kinetic toning, which uses a unique combination of isometric compression that gently lifts and releases targeted skin zones along with low frequency vibration. This advanced kinetic toning workout stimulates and reinvigorates skin and takes it from a tired, sluggish state to an active one resulting in younger-looking skin. This active skin state also enhances skin's natural absorption ability and overall performance. The system comes with the Kinetic Treatment Serum, a revolutionary anti-aging serum formulated with kinetic actives that help restore luminosity and radiance. Together, the device and the serum are clinically tested to deliver visible improvements in skin firmness, smoothness, radiance, texture, pore size, and luminosity while dramatically reducing the appearance of wrinkles. This set contains:- Kinetic Skin Toning Device - 0.5/ 15 mL Kinetic Treatment Serum - Focus Treatment Head - Standard Treatment Head - User manual - DVD - Charging cable and adapter It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates "The Conture System exercises skin through kinetic toning, which is a combination of isometric compression, a gentle lifting and releasing of targeted skin zones, along with low frequency vibrations. Think of it like workout see more...

Buy on Sephora
Danya S.
Wilmington
Review for: Conture Kinetic Skin Toning Device Pink more...
I have received this product last year. It tones my skin very very well. I love going out with no makeup on now. It was exactly what I was hoping for. It is very easy to use. I’m very glad i found this tool. It made me feel very confident. I do recommend this product to you.
Alyssa S.
Knightstown, IN
Review for: Conture Kinetic Skin Toning Device White more...
Recently I purchased this as a gift to myself, haha, and I love it. It makes my routine shorter, and I love it. It is beautiful, and works so great for everything that I need it for. It is such a great product!
Sylvia L.
Death Valley Junction
Review for: Conture Kinetic Skin Toning Device White more...
All it really does is suction the skin, similar to a lip suction device. I’ve used it for a few weeks now. I see very slight changes in wrinkles but nothing to major yet. Kind of pricey for not doing much.
Rosalind P.
Plano
Review for: Conture Kinetic Skin Toning Device White more...
I received this about 4 months ago. It's very easy to use if you use the serum that they send with it it Glides over the skin very easily. Takes a little practice to use. When I've used it consistently I have noticed a difference in lines and I think if I used it regularly I could say that it really worked. I do feel and brings the blood to the facial skin which is a good thing to help plump the skin. It's kind of an expensive item that's why the four stars. But I do recommend it because I really think it brings freshness to the skin and helps plump It up.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
I hate that I had to give this one star it doesn’t deserve that this thing does not work the instructions are a mess and it’s a waste of money
Milenny L.
Supongo que es bueno para tu piel, evita el envejecimiento y no te maltrata, me encataria probarlo alguna ves, hasta haria un video para subir a youtobe..
Jazmin K.
Review for: Conture Kinetic Skin Toning Device Pink more...
I love this you are probably my favorite app 😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😍😍😍you guys are so amazing woow it would be nice if you guys would send me my first dox
Nia H.
Birmingham, AL
This is a really great skin toning device. It really helps to keep my skin clear and keep the oil out. It helps make your skin crystal clear.
Faviola V.
It is amazing product to use on our hair it dry our hair really quick it also about the hair your it may take less longer then your other one
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
Review for: Conture Kinetic Skin Toning Device Pink more...
I wonder if this would help cover the apperence on tge red marks on my face ...looks really cool and would love to try this out.
Abbie H.
Clarisonic or Clinique facial brush??
Kim B.
Kelowna
I have wanted to try this for so long. Too bad it’s so pricey
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
This looks so cool, I love when beauty is combined with science. Love that it’s pink and it’s a treatment you can do at home. Wanna try ❤️
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Has anyone actually tried this before purchasing?
Julia R.