Controlled Labs 3770058 Controlled Labs Blender Bottle

by Controlled Labs

The BPA Free BlenderBottle is perfect for mixing everything from creamy smooth nutrition shakes to salad dressings, marinades, and fluffy omelets. It also makes a great water bottle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Controlled Labs 3770058 Controlled Labs Blender Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
These are pretty great quality shaker bottles. I’ve had two or three of these lids crack but I think that was because I tightened them too much. I have dropped these bottles on the pavement more times than I can count and none of them have cracked from it. They wash well in the dishwasher. They come in a variety of sizes, styles, and colors. I like to switch up the lids with different color cups. Great for all of my protein shakes, bcaas, and glutamine. I also use one on a regular basis for plain old water. I highly recommend these!

Looking for your answer?