Controlled Chaos Curl Creme uploaded by Alysha R.Controlled Chaos Curl Creme uploaded by Alysha R.Controlled Chaos Curl Creme uploaded by Zogia K.

BY CONTROLLED CHAOS #71 in Curl Enhancing

AS SEEN ON ABC'S "SHARK TANK"
  • Eliminates frizz, enhances curls, adds shine, provides UV protection
  • Gluten, sulfate and paraben free; packaged in BPA-free bottle
  • Highly concentrated, pH-balanced formula equalizes hair's porosity
  • Soft and heavenly fragrance of lilac and lavender

This is the curl crème of a curly girl’s dreams. A bit of this curl-enhancer springs coils to life, keeps frizz under control, equalizes porosity and provides amazing shine. Controlled Chaos Curl Crème creates beautiful, bouncy curls without the dreaded sticky, crunchy, or oily feeling. Lavender extract soothes and smooths curls to perfection.

Alysha R.
I won Controlled Chaos in a giveaway with www.naturallycurly.com It's a thin but strong gel styler that locks my curls into place and keeps my wash and go rocking for days! I simply pineapple at night, then fluff and separate the next day! Smells heavenly and works like a dream, I highly recommend Controlled Chaos Curl Creme!!
Brittany B.
Biddeford, ME
This is my very favorite curl product and it comes from my home state, Maine! I have been using it for YEARS and when they went through their rebranding, they were giving it away with cuts at the salon it originates from, Head Games. This product will take the frizz out and give you beautiful, "controlled" curls. And it smells AMAZING!!! A must-buy for my curly headed friends out there!
Paula Z.
Wellington
I have extremely curly hair and when I was younger, I used to comb it out, which never worked out! My hair always ended up looking like a lion's main! Now that I'm older my mother buys me anti-frizz creams and gels. After using most of the products that were given to me, I found that this one works wonderfully! I often use it when modeling.
Kelly M.
Columbia Sta, OH
This is one product that is a must-have for people with curly hair. It is so hard to tame the curly mess on my daughter's head in the morning and this takes a lot of time out of my morning.
Nita A.
I've been straightening my hair for about 10 years to completely avoid having curly hair but this product encourages me to keep it curly! It's great to have something to take my curls and not only keep them silky and shiny but frizz free!
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Stacey R.
It works pretty good if you enjoy crunchy hair.
I do not like heavy,sticky or products that leave your hair crunchy.would not purchase again.
Also dries hair out. Smells awful.
Emily B.
This curl creme is my favorite! My sisters have super curly hair and they use it daily! It keeps the curls calm and pretty, plus it helps with the frizz!
Kristin C.
If I were to choose one product I could only use, it would be this one. It gives your skin a nice float sheen to it and is perfect for all along types.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Based on the reviews I am very interested in trying this product. I have naturally curly hair so I'm hoping it makes a difference.
Elisha B.
Will this work on African American hair?
Jania C.
Bakersfield
Where can I get this?
Fabiola A.
Los Angeles, CA
How Well Does It Work ?
Kaliza M.
Bronx, NY
Works for wavy hair or just for very curly?
Kathy M.
gulfport, ms
Does it leaves hair feeling crunchy?