Controlled Chaos Curl Creme uploaded by Zogia K.Controlled Chaos Curl Creme uploaded by Alysha R.Controlled Chaos Curl Creme uploaded by Alysha R.

BY CONTROLLED CHAOS

AS SEEN ON ABC'S "SHARK TANK"
  • Eliminates frizz, enhances curls, adds shine, provides UV protection
  • Gluten, sulfate and paraben free; packaged in BPA-free bottle
  • Highly concentrated, pH-balanced formula equalizes hair's porosity
  • Soft and heavenly fragrance of lilac and lavender

This is the curl crème of a curly girl’s dreams. A bit of this curl-enhancer springs coils to life, keeps frizz under control, equalizes porosity and provides amazing shine. Controlled Chaos Curl Crème creates beautiful, bouncy curls without the dreaded sticky, crunchy, or oily feeling. Lavender extract soothes and smooths curls to perfection.

Kristine A.
Stratham, NH
I finally found the perfect hair product for my curly hair. It has a great scent and it works all day keeping the frizzy hair days at bay. My curls stay in tame and intact all day. You can sign up for monthly delivery so you never run out.
Alysha R.
I won Controlled Chaos in a giveaway with www.naturallycurly.com It's a thin but strong gel styler that locks my curls into place and keeps my wash and go rocking for days! I simply pineapple at night, then fluff and separate the next day! Smells heavenly and works like a dream, I highly recommend Controlled Chaos Curl Creme!!
Paula Z.
Wellington
I have extremely curly hair and when I was younger, I used to comb it out, which never worked out! My hair always ended up looking like a lion's main! Now that I'm older my mother buys me anti-frizz creams and gels. After using most of the products that were given to me, I found that this one works wonderfully! I often use it when modeling.
Kelly M.
Columbia Sta, OH
This is one product that is a must-have for people with curly hair. It is so hard to tame the curly mess on my daughter's head in the morning and this takes a lot of time out of my morning.
Nita A.
I've been straightening my hair for about 10 years to completely avoid having curly hair but this product encourages me to keep it curly! It's great to have something to take my curls and not only keep them silky and shiny but frizz free!
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Stacey R.
It works pretty good if you enjoy crunchy hair.
I do not like heavy,sticky or products that leave your hair crunchy.would not purchase again.
Also dries hair out. Smells awful.
Brittany B.
Saco, ME
This is my very favorite curl product and it comes from my home state, Maine! I have been using it for YEARS and when they went through their rebranding, they were giving it away with cuts at the salon it originates from, Head Games. This product will take the frizz out and give you beautiful, "controlled" curls. And it smells AMAZING!!! A must-buy for my curly headed friends out there!
Emily B.
This curl creme is my favorite! My sisters have super curly hair and they use it daily! It keeps the curls calm and pretty, plus it helps with the frizz!
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Based on the reviews I am very interested in trying this product. I have naturally curly hair so I'm hoping it makes a difference.
Kaliza M.
Miami , FL
Works for wavy hair or just for very curly?
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
Where can I buy this?
Alyssa K.
Deferiet, NY
frizz is my biggest problem with my curls. how well does this work and is it heavy? also how much is it and where can you buy it?
Elisha B.
Will this work on African American hair?
Kathy M.
GULFPORT, MS
Does it leaves hair feeling crunchy?