BY SEBASTIAN

Aysia C.
New Paltz , NY
I've used this for a Kardashian-style slicked back look. My hair was held in place for hours. This formula is very strong & does not turn white after long use, so great for slicked back looks.
Bree L.
This is the only styling gel that works on my hair. I have fine hair so there is not much "body" to it but this product helps enormously with some "lift" and "fluff" and it lasts for the entire day. One tube lasts a long time because it only takes about a dime's size to run through my hair (which is shoulder length). GREAT product, in my estimation :-)
NATHALY D.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Jacqueline D.
Lithonia, GA
Keeps my hair in place. Does not make my hair feel sticky or leaves white flakes. I will recommend to other in my group.
Marcos S.
Doral, FL
Muy bueno para todo tipo de pelo, en lo personal a mi me quedo perfcto, comparado con otros que habia usado antes este es el mejor!!
Julia M.
Burnaby, BC
I use this to slick back the flyaways of my pony tail! gives the perfect sleek look but not greasy!