BY CONTROL CORRECTIVE

Cucumber cleanser is ideal for all skin types. The circular polyethylene granules efficiently exfoliate to help remove bacteria. It exfoliates without causing irritation. see more...

• I have sensitive and oily skin, does it works for me ?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me if this would cause irritation to thos...1 Answers
  • Does this really work well for oily skin?1 Answers
Shelley B.
Rancho Cucamonga
I was introduced to this in school when I went to become an Esthetician. I love the way this smells! The beads are very small and are not harsh when washing. I always use this as a second wash when cleansing my skin, usually a foamy or the Control Corrective Sensitive Milk Cleanser that smells amazing as well! My skin is always left sooo soft and smooth! And the beads are easy to rinse off so they aren’t left behind when drying, added bonus! This will always remind me of school and I’ll never forget this amazing smell!! Love it!
Cristal R.
Raleigh, NC
If you’re looking for a gentle exfoliant that also cleanses this is the one for you, I usually use this as my second cleanser at night if I feel like there’s some dead skin I need to get rid of. You can also use this daily as your regular cleanser.
Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
This is a nice , gentle cleaner that works really well. The scent is also freah. I loved the packaging and the pump was really handy. I liked this product because it was non-working and gentle enough on the skin to use everyday. I purchased mine from Birchbox.
Jenniferlynn C.
Red Bluff, CA
Love using this on my face after the facial wash. I used this to wash away my dead skin cells and follow with a mask in the collection. Love all these products. Highly recommended.
angelica g.
this product is great for oily skin, but too much exfoliating can dry out even the most oily face, so I liked to mix this with the control correctives cleansing milk & both of them together work amazing!
Brandi W.
Torrington, CT
I enjoy this cleanser for when I feel I need some physical exfoliation. It smells great, feels satisfying on the skin. My only con is the one I have, it has the plastic microbeads. Though, I do believe they've now switched over to using jojoba beads, which is a lot more skin and environmentally friendly.
Ar'nelle W.
Kansas City, MO
this is the cleanser we used in esthetics school to do facials with i used it almost everyday it never irritated my skin it also helped get rid of some hyperpigmentation because it exfoliates the skin. great product.
Graciela D.
Great product line. Does not leave skin irritated after using the scrub. Leaves skin soft and clean. I used it at least twice a week. Great for all skin n types. Highly recommend all products from this skin care line.
Jennifer C.
Perfect for oily skin. It leaves your face really smooth. It is not harsh or irritating on the skin after applying it. I love it. Would definitely repurchase
Mina S.
Guthrie, OK
I love this cleanser it's not too harsh on my skin. I always feel like it's cleaned my face well after use.
Kehlief C.
Are they really using polyethylene beads!?!?!? That is so horrible for the environment.
Mayeline T.
Orlando
I have sensitive and oily skin, does it works for me ?
Paiton G.
Can anyone tell me if this would cause irritation to those with sensitive skin?
Shanelle S.
Does this really work well for oily skin?