BY CALVIN KLEIN

Women's 0.33 oz EDP Mini Spray. Contradiction was created by Calvin Klein in 1997 and is recommended for daytime wear. This feminine scent possesses a blend of pure pepper rose satin wood and sandalwood. The top notes are rose bergamot and jasmine. The middle notes are vanilla cedar and moss and the base of the fragrance is sandalwood musk and oakmoss. see more...

Ayana C.
Such a throwback. This was one of the first perfumes I ever had. I'm not sure how I liked it cause it was such a long time ago. But definitely worth re visiting
Keasi E.
I actually decided to order a sample of this online ( a mini) since, thanks to Influenster, I got to smell a male CK fragrance and that got me looking around for CK scents. I should probably specify I love niche scents, and gravitate toward heady orientals. This scent was a bit of a surprise-- starts with orange, musk, and then a creamy eucalyptus note appears in the drydown which is so amazing. After a couple of hours its a powdery, white floral skin scent.
It's not a powerhouse fragrance but it definitely is special!
Wanda C.
Las Vegas, NV
A great, feminine scent that lasts the whole day! This is a great fresh scent that pairs well with Calvin Klein lotions. The gift set is a must.
adelaide r.
Beecher City, IL
Contradiction has a nice scent, I like to wear when going out. It leaves a soft scent after I walk away, and I get many compliments on it.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Calvin Klein Contradiction smells pretty good not one of my all time favorites but it's still very nice