BY CONTOURS

Product Highlights •Seats can be removed easily and arranged in up to seven configurations to best suit you and your children •The stroller can be easily folded with both seats still on, and auto locks and stands on its own for convenient storage at... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Star R.
Concord, NC
I love this stroller! I have a 6 month old and a 2.5yr old! They love this stroller and that they can play by facing each other. I purchased the car seat attachment when I younger Child was born and it snaps into the spot where the regular seat goes. Now they both use the regular seats. I’m so pleased with this stroller! It’s worth the price. It’s lightweight and easy to fold and unfold.
Seth S.
Buford
Great upgrade for our second child. Love how the two seats are in tandem versus side-by-side. The positioning of the two seats keeps a thin profile that is easy to navigate around aisles and in tight spaces. Folds up ok but can take some muscle and isn't very compact when folded. You will need a larger trunk, but most standard trunks will work with a little pushing.
Star S.
LONG BEACH, CA
This is a decent stroller for the money. I like the large basket underneath, the large canopies and ability to change seating arrangements. What I dislike is how HEAVY and bulky it is. If you have a small trunk this will take up the entire space. It also doesn’t fold as compactly as other strollers. You get what you pay for!
Ashley B.
Otsego, MN
Love it. The shades are full and go down very far. Each seat is adjustable to face many directions. Unlike the older version, you do not need to take the seats off to break it down. You can fold it up with the seats still attached. The basket underneath is also very large!
Kaitlynn S.
this stroller is a life saver as a mom of two kids 16 months apart. i love that it comes with everything you need to get started when my son was 1 and my daughter was just born i didnt have to worry about buying the car seat attachment . i recommend this to al my friends who have two young kids. its easy to found and use and i love that the seats can face different ways,
Danielle V.
I love this stroller for my little ones. I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old. I love that it adapts and I can just place my car seat on it for the baby. Everyone likes it and gives me compliments on it.
Cassandra C.
Cathedral City, CA
I absolutely love this stroller!! It is so versatile and has many options for the seats, I absolutely love the big storage basket underneath with a diaper bag and a purse there's definitely plenty of room for your shopping.
Kaitlin M.
El paso, TX
This thing has been a lifesaver being a mom of two very young ones. When my daughter was born my son was only 16 months old so I needed the option of being able to put an infant seat on the stroller but also have an individual seat for my son that I didn't have to worry about him falling out of. This thing is so versatile and the basket is absolutely giant so yes you can fit anything in there. The only place I have had trouble fitting this is in th exam room at the doctors office. Would definitely recommend
Lizajean R.
Hamilon, ON
I love this stroller very affordable for my growing family! The only reason it is 3/5 is because it feels a bit wobbly in the centre area and the wheels don’t go up bumps that are bigger then an inch, you got to lift the front for it to go over. It definitely is a great stroller for light city walking!
Candace S.
Olds
love this double stroller!! has lots of storage underneath, fits my toddler on the front and my newborn in his car seat in the back facing me, it's perfect! moves really well even with both kids on it, my toddler can still recline back and have a nap with the car seat attached.