Baby & ToddlerBaby TransportBaby StrollersContours
Options Elite Tandem Double Stroller - Carbon

Contours Options Elite Tandem Double Stroller - Carbon

by Contours

Contours Options Elite Tandem Stroller: Each seat accommodates a child up to 40 lbs (80 lbs total) 3-position seat recline 5-point safety harnesses Reversible stadium style seats with lift-assist mounts allow 7 seating configurations Expandable UPF 50+...

Need a double stroller for a newborn & a 2 year old. Can’t decide between the Contours Elite or the Evenflo Pivot stroller Contours Options Elite Tandem Double Stroller - Carbon[product:evenflo-pivot-xpand-modular-travel-system-with-safemax-infant-car-seat-roan]?
Is this easy to steer?
Is it compatible with safety 1st car seat?
Start your review of Contours Options Elite Tandem Double Stroller - Carbon!
Devin N.
Keller
Perfect option for my 2 under 2. Added the carseat attachment for the newest little. Fits in my buick enclave. Wish it would roll while folded for easier transport but overall satisfied.
Brittany H.
Newburgh, IN
I haven't gotten to use it yet, but will when my 3rd is born. I love how versatile it is! Being able to really recline both seats sold me on it!
Leydi
Los Angeles , CA
Contours Options Elite Tandem Double Stroller - Carbon uploaded by Leydi
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
My kids love this stroller I have used it ever since my 2 son was born. It’s so comfortable for my kids and for me as well, it’s really light weight I can even push it with one hand. I love that it has a big basket at the bottom. I also have the other basket that goes on the car seat adapter to put groceries in there. It’s so easy to fold and the break petal is sandal friendly for this mommas who love wearing sandals in the summer ❤️✨ also for to mention that the sun shades/ canopy is expandable and has a mesh panel for ventilation!Contours® 2016 Options® Elite Tandem Stroller in Graphite
Cheyenne D.
Byron, IL
I bought this stroller for my 3 year old and 8 month old daughters. I also have a babe on the way, so this will be used in years to come. I am obsessed with this stroller! There’s so much room for diaper bag etc, the seats can face whichever way you want, and the shade is amazing for both kids! I have gotten so many comments about this stroller and I honestly have nothing bad to say about it!
Joy S.
Upland , CA
My best friend had this stroller and when I found out that we were expecting baby #2, I knew we had to have it! There are so many different configurations for the seats and it has a universal infant seat adapter. The newer models are even better! Folds up easily and stands on its own when folded. Love this stroller!
Brandi D.
Bulky, as any double stroller will be, but maneuvers fairly well, and is thin enough for everyday use in most stores and malls and outdoor arenas. Can be heavy, if used for long distances or faster speeds, but, I LOVE the option to switch either seat to forward- or backward-facing! My 3-year-old and 1-year-old both love it! Great-sized canopy, as well.
Michelle M.
I have to give a shout out to this one! I have been stopped and asked about my stroller countless times! It's like the celebrity of strollers and gets attention every where we go! I love this stroller! So much so that when I'm stopped and asked questions about it, I gladly show it off and demonstrate all it's options! If you're in the market for a double stroller, this one is definitely worth looking into and making part of your family's baby gear! It has comfortable reclining seats with different seating options, an adapter for use with infant car seats, a huge basket underneath for storage and maneuvers beautifully despite being a double stroller! For my full write up about it, check out my list "Mom's Favorites".
Kayla B.
Louisville , Oh
Contours Options Elite Tandem Double Stroller - Carbon uploaded by Kayla B.
With boys 14 months apart a double stroller was key. I got one second hand and it wasn't anything compared to this! We use it everywhere. I am only 5 foot so I needed something kinda light it's definitely fits our needs perfectly.
Angela P.
Pennsburg, PA
This stroller is amazing i love that i can remove the sits and put then any way i need then i used it so much when my children were of age, specially bc i had a 2 year old and a baby love that it has a car seat attachment, i wish it had more cover on the canopy
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have an almost two year old and an 8 month old and we invested in this stroller. I love all the options I have for turning the seats around or even the option to take a seat off and use the huge basket for just carrying space. It's very lightweight considering the size and it's easy to open up or put down. We are planning a Disney trip and this stroller is going to be so helpful!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...