BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This brush is specifically designed for advanced makeup application to help achieve professional looks. The densely packed hair and structured shape achieves flawless dimension along the cheekbones, forehead, and jawline for targeted contouring. Perfect for using with pressed or loose bronzer powder, liquids, and creams to create beautiful sculpting all over the face. This brush is made by artisans with expert craftsmanship to cut, shape, and hand-assemble the ultra-fine synthetic hair for a luxurious experience. see more...

Reviews (2088)
Mina C.
If you've been searching for the perfect contour brush, this is it! Out of both drugstore and high end brand contour brushes, this is by far the best I've found! For those of you that have used ELF brushes before, you know the quality of both their studio and beautifully bare lines of brushes. They're super soft, no fallout and just really well made. This brush is no exception. ELF definitely took into consideration the width and length of this brush making it a perfect fit for the contours of the face. It fits into the hollows of the cheeks, borders the forehead and jawline beautifully, and when tilted at an angle you can tightly contour the nose. The densely packed soft bristles apply contour to look natural, not harsh, when blended out. It's hard to describe the difference in how the contour appears when applied with this brush instead of others, other than saying it just looks smooth and almost airbrushed when blended out using this. Since the bristles are so dense, it picks up a good amount of product. So tap contour powder or cream pan lightly, and build up for more coverage if you want. Before applying powder contour, tap off excess powder.
I have wanted to get this brush since it came out over a year ago. I only recently decided to give it a try. I fell in love after first use! Now that I've had more time to truly play with it, I had to share my thoughts with you all. For only $6 you can't go wrong! I was able to watch for sales and get mine cheaper. More and more retail stores and drugstores have started carrying some ELF products. So they're more accessible than ever. The ELF website has goods sales, and even offer 50% off sitewide every now and then.
Angie G.
Fort worth, TX
Works well, does the job and decently priced. I use this for eyelashes and eyebrows. To separate eyelashes after curling or before mascara so there is a more even application. On eyebrows I use it to comb them to make it more even for any type of makeup application or gel application to keep brows in place. Also works wonderfully if your a perfectionist that likes to keep the brows trimmed just right. I have recommended to some of my clients as well, I have yet to hear anything bad from them about it
Avery C.
Austin atx
iv'e a;ways liked elf products and brushes so once I heard about this I had to have it and it was only six dollars I mean come on that's a great deal and my mom and I love elf we thought nothing bad because elf has never been a bad product for use so wants i used it after seeing girls on instagram to it I just new I have to have it and let me tell you it works so so so so sogood if you just want a super shrape contour
Ani B.
Great quality brushes that have soft bristles and no fallout. Use this to contour my cheekbones with powder and works great! I'm kind of a germaphobe when it comes to brushes although I wash them regularly but I have sensitive acne prone skin so I don't feel too heartbroken or broke tossing them out for new ones every few months as these are very affordable also.
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
By far this was my first contouring brush and I still have it , this always blended so evenly for me and got the job done everytime the only problem that I did have with this brush is it always came apart (the brush head would detached from the handle) and it would become frustrating but I just hot glued it and it still works like a charm !
Courtney S.
Halethorpe, MD
Awesome contour brush! ELF for me is either hit or miss. They have alot of nice brushes that are decent priced. This brush right here is only $6. I like this alot but I find it sometimes hard to blend because the brush is very stiff & sharp. This brush works better with cream products. But like I said you definitely can't beat this for the price.
Brittany N.
Denver, CO
This brush is super stiff but also soft on the skin. It picks up a ton of product and blends it so well. My only concern is it feels kind if cheap. I have tons of elf brushes and for some reason this is the only one that seems like it might fall apart on me. So far so good, though! Would definitely recommend this.
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
I was looking for a reasonably priced brush to do my contour with and when I saw that elf came out with one I bought it. The brush is stiff but soft and does a great job of applying the contour. The price is very well and is a great starter one for me till I get the application of the powder contour just right
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Love this brush for contouring my cheekbones with bronzer! The wide middle helps in creating that straight line. It also helps by differentiating my bronzer from my blush. The brush is nice and dense so even the little bit of product goes a long way. Elf makes affordable quality products that are perfect for any level make up lover.
Sarah W.
Scott Depot
I genuinely like this brush. You can use it for contouring or to apply a sharp line under your contour with translucent powder (which is what I use it for now). The price on this brush is very affordable which makes it even better. If you’re looking for a brush to bump your contour up, give it a try!
Liselle S.
How good is this brush for contouring with powder? I'm having trouble contouring and I think this brush might help. Any thoughts?
Christy B.
Can this be used to apply blush?
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
is this brush, good for cream contuor, and powder contour
Lauren B.
Have y'all ever contoured using this brush on nose ?
cindy r.
Kissimmee, FL
How are the bristles of this brush? soft?