BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This brush is specifically designed for advanced makeup application to help achieve professional looks. The densely packed hair and structured shape achieves flawless dimension along the cheekbones, forehead, and jawline for targeted contouring. Perfect for using with pressed or loose bronzer powder, liquids, and creams to create beautiful sculpting all over the face. This brush is made by artisans with expert craftsmanship to cut, shape, and hand-assemble the ultra-fine synthetic hair for a luxurious experience. see more...

• Is this a good contouring brush?2 Answers
  • How well does this brush work?3 Answers
  • Is this good for a cream contouring product like nyx wonder stick?1 Answers
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
La Puente, CA
I bought this brush just to get it. I didn't have one and I saw a display at CVS. They had an extra buck deal and I figured why not? Well when I used it I was so surprised at how well this brush works for $6!!! It's not a brush CVS carries so I started searching for my backup. (Thankfully target sells this brush) its dense and gets the job done. The only downside is that if you take a while to wash it, it will get stained with your bronzer. Other than that this brush has lasted me over 6 months of daily use and washes.
Allison A.
Allison A.
O Fallon, MO
I have a love hate relationship with this brush! Perfect for contouring over powder foundation, not so great with liquid. It's a very dense brush so it picks up lots of product, but tends to distribute it in a strange streaky rectangle of color. Works best in tandem over powder with a beauty blender to help buff out rough edges. Probably would not buy again, but if you're looking for a good color payoff with the most control, this brush is for you!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Murfreesboro, AR
I was Surprised to find this at my local Walmart the other night. I have been wanting to experiment with contouring so why not get a good brush right! Well i love this brush. Good pickup of color, soft but firm bristles. Heavy brush but i like that. Doesn't feel cheap at all. Might be a little big for all the areas one might contour but for a beginner it works. Would consider getting more of this brands brushes
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I picked up this brush when I picked up the elf powder contouring kit. Overall I'd say it's a pretty effective brush, especially for the price. The one thing I noticed is that with powder you have to make sure you really blend it in well. The first time I used it it left my contour looking sort of pigmented. Other than that I think it's a really great brush at an affordable price.
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX
I'm happy with this purchase because it was only six dollars and is the first brush I've purchased specifically for contouring. This brush absorbs a lot of product. I've run my finger across the bristles multiple times and the bronzer i used with it is still shooting out. As far as performance goes I think I'm still too new at this to tell if I would recommend this to anyone
Candice T.
Candice T.
Listen, if you want a brush that will give you such a smooth and flawless finish then this is your brush. I used it to contour my face and it blended it out so well that I feel like ai leveled up in makeup lol. The brush is packed so it's not flimsy, it s so soft and the brush can even apply some amazing highlight. It's worth the money at only $6. I love this brush
Missie S.
Missie S.
Moorhead, MN
I am a contouring newbie and grabbed this brush since it was cheap at Target. I do like how well it helps put directly on the skin in lines, but I struggle to blend well, It does work really well along the sides of my nose and around my chin area. Definitely a great starter brush and one I will continue to use and combine with other brushes
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Elf surprisingly has some really good brushes. This one doesn't shed and is really dense and good quality for a low price. It is super soft and it great if you want a really sharp and precise contour. The only problem I have is that it gets really dirty really easily. Other than that I think it's an amazing brush.
Rae Y.
Rae Y.
Roslyn Heights, NY
Awesome well made synthetic brush! It is intended for contouring but I personally use it for foundation application. Streak free and very quick application with this brush. I personally prefer natural contouring, but it should work well for those who prefer strong contour. It's Easy to wash for such a dense brush.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
Elf has stepped up their game strong! I use this contour brush everyday to get my cheek bones sculpted. I have a round face and this brush really helps me obtain that contoured look. The brush is really soft and blends my powder like a dream not to mention it is inexpensive and labeled! I recommend this products.
Liselle S.
Liselle S.
How good is this brush for contouring with powder? I'm having trouble contouring and I think this brush might help. Any thoughts?
Christy B.
Christy B.
Can this be used to apply blush?
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Have y'all ever contoured using this brush on nose ?
Illsie A.
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
is this brush, good for cream contuor, and powder contour
cindy r.
cindy r.
MIAMI, FL
How are the bristles of this brush? soft?