Add a Photo

By CONTOUR PRODUCTS
#48 in Pillows
"The Makers Of The Original Contour Pillow Are Pleased To Offer The New Contour Cloud Pillow. Designed To Cradle And Support The Natural Contours Of Your Head, Neck, Shoulders And Back, The Contour Cloud Pillow's Soft Touch Memory Foam Layer Molds To Fit Your Head And Neck For Unmatched Softness And Comfort. Its Ribbed Surface Allows Air To Circulate While Quickly Adjusting To Your Body Temperature. And The Exclusive Contour Shape And Crescent Cutout Design Support Your Head And Neck Without Shoulder Or Back Strain! Ideal For Back And Side Sleepers. Three Layers Of Comfort: The ""White"" Soft Foam Layer Shapes To The Curves Of Your Head And Neck Providing Soft Cloudlike Comfort. The ""Yellow"" Firm Center Pillow Is Designed To Provide Extra Support To The Neck And Shoulders To Keep You In The Right Position All Night. The ""Blue"" Support Base Is Made With Extra Firm Control To Prevent 'Bottoming Out' And Keeping Your Head Properly Supported Throughout The Night! Ordinary Pillows Don't Properly Support Your Head And Neck. This Forces Your Neck Into Unnatural, Potentially Harmful Positions. Sleeping In An Unsupported Manner Can Cause The Surrounding Muscles In Your Neck And Upper Back To Work Harder Which Can Result In A Stiff, Achy Morning! The Contour Cloud Pillow Helps Support And Align The Neck And Spine. Your Head, Neck, Shoulders And Back ""Sense"" The Support And Relax So You Enjoy A Deep, Restful Night's Sleep And Awake Feeling Refreshed And Rejuvenated."
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE

My parents have this pillow. It's terrible. I tried sleeping on it when I stayed there between apartments and it uncomfortable and the worst sleep I've had.
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Awendaw, SC

Totally hate this pillow. Not only does it weigh a ton but it hurts my head. I wouldn't recommend getting this pillow.
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO

If you have back/neck problems- get a memory foam WITH contour! I swear it makes a world of difference. I love this pillow, my neck and back pain disappeared after a few nights using this pillow, I take it with me on vacation.
Molly W.
Molly W.
Alpena, MI

I didn't fall in love with this pillow. It's really soft and comfortable, but I think my neck just wasn't used to having a numb there.
Sasha L.
Sasha L.

For the price it was not worth it , a bit way too stiff for me.. I guess it all depends on preference
Juju W.
Juju W.
Millsap, TX

Before I bought this pillow, my neck and back was killing me in the mornings. after buying this, I slept like a baby and my neck wouldn't feel terrible whenever I woke up to start my day. I really love this pillow. it's my baby
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI

I love this pillow so grate
And so froam andgood
for me and so mush
More. And nice
Gife to.
Savannah  S.
Savannah S.
Brighton, MI

I have this pillow and use this every night. There is no need to use a million different pillows anymore!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Hialeah, FL

Love this pillows they are amazing could be used for anything. living room decor, bedroom, or outside on couches. especially for older people
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Kaysville, UT

I finally caved in and bought this pillow. I don't know what took me so long. It is amazing!
carolina f.
carolina f.
Maspeth, NY

How long do these pillow last before they get worn out?
Karen S.
Karen S.

I have a slipped disk (herniated) which pinches my nerve which causes extreme pain and discomfort. I was wondering if anyone here is in a same or similar situation and if this pillow truly helps with that?.
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.

Does this work for your back and neck?!

Join Now